omg u know me so well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
furry, you know me so well! u know that if you send a pm to me that i cant reply to .... i cant think of what it'd say...maybe something like ... no i really cant think of one...but something that if i replied to it itd be like 'cool' or something. anyways he knows that if he sends one of them that im not going to reply, so he sends me another one eek! he knows me so well!

actually he just sent one then which said 'yeah lol' and i mean i cant really reply to that...so he knows to send another one shocking what a clever boy stick out tongue

furryman
no expression was I drunk?

.:†Ferrari†:.
okay... big grin !

m!$hA
ok furryman im really sorry except i call ferrari furry....your burly messed

LeAtHerRFace
confused

Samurai Girl
im so lost.

m!$hA
huh

Clovie
MISHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!

why don't you like me anymore????? cry

m!$hA
darling lok @ this
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t304206.html
does that explain it?

Clovie
yes. it explains everything smile

m!$hA
stick out tongue im so smart smart

Clovie
laughing of coz you are.

m!$hA
happy woot!

Kotaro
WOOT!!! WOOT!!! Party!!!! laughing out loud
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

.:†Ferrari†:.
What the f**k?

Clovie
laughing parttyyyyyyyyyyyyy

PRO-PAIN
I don't know you Misha, but I'm drunk and it's my b-day......

w00t w00t......party going on all day... Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance beer beer

Kotaro
i'm weird like that laughing out loud look at this pic its me right now, i just took it with the webcam and i'm hyper and ugly as hell but who cares laughing out loud i hope u die on my face from a heart attack because i look ugly as hell and i even admit it

Aini
^^drunk

Clovie
wine

hi aini!!! RAMMSTEIN!!!!eek!

Kotaro
okay ppl i'm off and seeya next time laughing out loud plus i leave u with my pic again LOL i'm so ugly this morning oh well who cares laughing out loud

Aini
hey Clovie!!! you're back! eek!
.....ja Rammstein rock

Clovie
of coz i am stick out tongue how could you thought i won't laughing out loud

i love some songs of them. (mailny engel)

Aini
I love their music most of their songs...and I thought that pic would make a good sig...
yap, Engel is a great song.
........btw, good to have you back

Clovie
yes. their music is great.
videos are also awesome... eg links. with all these insects roll eyes (sarcastic)

it is good to be back happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.