boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
ai ai ai, what is this world coming to?

ok so there was this really boring verbal fight going on at lunch today. because it was so boring there was this guy standing next to me listening to some music. so i turn to him and say
'what are you listning to?' and he's like 'tupac, u wanna listen?' and i was like 'yeah' so he gave me an earphone and i listened for a while, then i gave it back to him and he's like 'do u like it?' an as i was like 'yeah i love tupac!'

anyways, later on at lunch i was talking to this guy called d-zal (dunno how to spell it). and he suddenly goes 'so who do you like?' and so i waslike 'noone' and hes like 'why not, i no sum1 who likes you.' and i said 'who' and he nodded his head in sb's direction and i was like 'how do u no?' an he just smiled. so anyways hes like 'y dont u go out with him' an im like 'um coz i barely no him' and hes like 'well you two can talk!' and anyways i walked off to my girl friends and told them, then dzal came up to me and hes like 'he wants to talk to you!'

well i really didnt wanna talk to sb, so i was like mmmm, when he walked off, and all my friends were like 'go go i dare you' and stuff like that. and i was just like 'no!' then this girl dragged me off and i didnt want to seem rude, so i went and talked to him and we talked for no longer than 1 minute....exchanged names and what suburbs we live in then he goes 'so can i get ur numba?' and he pulled out his phone! well i didnt really want 2 give him my numba, but i didnt wanna b rude so i was like 'uh yeah' and i gave it to him, then he gave me his and then we like separated and i stormed over to my friends mad but he seems nice. and im gonna try not be bitchy or rude to him!

.:†Ferrari†:.
cool

m!$hA
omg i bet you didnt read that!

yeah i did

m!$hA
whats it about then!

Samurai Girl
misha get to know him. lol

Kotaro
well i could never ask a girl for her number cry

about a boy called d-zal wanted you to go out wiv sum1

m!$hA
niccie. i will of course. but its just the fact that i couldnt have a propor relationship with him unless i really loved him because hes black and my dad, being really strict, is quite rasist. and also like i said i dont no how old he is....and he just doesnt seem my type...but yeah ill get to know him! smile
nick. well you should ask someone you like for their number! its the only way really...well one of em, but thats one of the easiest erm
furry.....yeah basically!

Kotaro
ah well its my problem the shyness makes me think that girls won't give me there number anyway, but nvm mind this is nto talking about me so i hope u making this guy u like a new friend happy

m!$hA
ok this "i hope u making this guy u like a new friend" doesnt make sence confused

Kotaro
laughing out loud misha luvly i'm half asleep its 11am and i have been up all night and when i read what i put geez i got a headache trying to understand it, anyway i mean "i hope that guy does not end up like a jerk and hurting u or your feelings" happy was that better

m!$hA
omg thats so funny that thats what you meant stick out tongue
aw well thankyou! from what i know, i dont think he'd be a jerk, but yeah i have to get to know him more!
i mean he's black, and black guys, i know some of em have tempers....the ones i know are actually really sweet! i mean i dont know any white guys in real life who are sweet to you...except for this one guy who is new to our school.....but all the black guys we hang out with, theyre so sweet!

m!$hA
eek! did i mention he was black before?? well incase i didnt, he is eek!

i dont get on well with black people

Kotaro
i know he is black laughing out loud and i thank you for calling me sweet misha luvly happy

i like black peole infact but i dont really get on well, theres always gotta be 1 or 2

Maverick2364
That happens quite often actually. Only usually the guy is shy and doesn't ask for the lady's number right away.

I rule
I know that I didnt stick out tongue

§pearhead
That's too much to read, so I'll nod instead.

yes

MC Mike
no

Dogbert
Damn, that's some good story telling </sarcasm>

BackFire
I think you're too young to worry about any relationships yet. Just hang out with the guy if he's cool, if he's not, then don't hang out with him. Don't worry about hurting his feelings or anything, you guys are young, he'll get over it rather quickly.

Morningstar
Ok now thats gettin a little racist mate. stick out tongue even if it wasnt intended to.

And Mish, just have fun with the guy. If you dont wanna go out with him, just be friends. wink

Tired Hiker
Once you go black you'll never go back! eek!

m!$hA
black guys aren't really too shy! wink trust me on that one!!!

m!$hA
too young shock woah ive had like over 12 b/f's....but only 1 propor one!!! it lasted 4 months happy i was very proud!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.