how fuking mean is she

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
i think this is really shit .. my old friend kerry is being such a ....
yesterday me and ana-lisa (midnightshadow) went shopping and on the way home we saw 'kerry' and i understand her snubbing me as we h8 each others guts but she has no reason to snub ana .... and i know it wasnt because she was with me cuz she likes to ask ana if i have sed nething bout ... which the answers gotbe yes cuz she does about me ... but ana thought she was still capable of talking to but obviously not wot a ruddy ***** evil face

Shadow_King
what does snub mean.

Clovie
confused poor ya.

ladygrim
snub means to ignore ...

Maverick2364
I wish I understood that confused

Shadow_King
me too.

ladygrim
klets put it another way this girl called kerry is being a ***** to someone she doesnt need to be horrible to ... and its cuz of me

Maverick2364
ah I get it.

That suckssad

ladygrim
i wanted to smak the silly....but we were out side a plocie station

Shadow_King
ok now i get it. who you should have smacked the silliy *****.

ladygrim
yup

Lil' Backfire
She probably 'snubbed' Ana due to her party (company... namely you.)

ladygrim
yes but she hasnt b4 and shes seen me wit her b4 and spoke to her while i was wit ana... basically to rub it in my face

ladygrim
shes rather a sad person

Darinda
wow that is meen.who is Kerry?

Lil' Backfire
Perhaps.

Some peoples children... *hangs head in shame and shakes in disappointment*

ladygrim
kerry was a friend of mine and ana for 13yrs...

ladygrim
she wasnt(isnt very popular ) but she like s to think she is ... plus she has a bf in the raf and thinks its the best thing in the world have u seen him eeerrrgghhh ... neways she thinks she's highly popular and has ditch they only people that would have been there for a long time .. but she has lost them ... so tuf shit

ladygrim
evil

ladygrim
censored2

Lil' Backfire
On a personal note, Lady Grim... do you have a lot of pent up rage.

ladygrim
jus a lil ... lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.