need help on name of movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua
just in case im putting this in spoiler....

it starts out with this corn field (no not signsstick out tongue) and this kid is moving towards this scracrow(sp?), so the kid looks at its feet and the feet have claws...greenish.. so the kid runs and the thing flys with big yellowish wings. So the kid is all yelling for help and then the thing tackles him to the ground and the kid is silent. Then the brother, father, and dog notice that he stopped yelling so the father grabs his gun, looks around, and found a spot where the grass moved and the kid is yelling again. so they did a little marco polo thingie (roll eyes (sarcastic) ). but the monster just flys away with the kid.
so 23 years later ( btw i bet that thing is 232323 years old eek! ) theres this school bus going somewhere, idk where cause i kept switching the channel to see wut else was on...>.<...but when i got back it was all night and this girl with short blond hair is dreaming about the monster and the monster si running and it throws this boomerang thingie covered in bellybutons (pokes eek! ) and it hits the tire of the bus so they freak out and stop and the adult get eaten...they kids(or should i say teens) stay in the bus....yet again i kept changing the channel....>.<.....so some of the kids got eaten and i find out the thing eats to regain its body...and that girl with blond hair kept dreaming about how it comes back every 23 years. so we finally get to meet the father and brother again and they help out that blondie and the other kids that survived....so the father kills it by stabbing the monster to death....and then 22 years (3 days before 23 years) later they have it as display...yet their ready to kill it again.

i love this part right down there V

it was when the monster comes to the back of the bus looking through the window and the kids r all lined up and their all like "me??" and the monster kept shaking its head or pointed out the kid should move
dont ask......but really...i thought that was funny laughing out loud.........................no expression

Shadow_King
is this jeppers creepers

Aqua
i think it might be...cause it does sound like jeepers creepers...

Shadow_King
did this creature have wings

Aqua
yeah...the monster was like green with yellow "shower curtain*wings .omg i just remember...on the bus ride home from the bonfire (school thingie) the lights went out on the bus and some peeps were yelling "ah its jeepers creepers".....something like that so maybe it is jeepers creepers! lookaround

SlipknoT
Actually it was Jeepers Creepers 2.

Aqua
thx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.