:(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
i have a fuking head ache and giddy head and no one gives a shit .... (well out of my family) they say i dont do enough so i am just sitting thinking about it which makes it worse...then i say i am doing something i am on the computer .... and my mum goes well come off it then but i dont want to

Shadow_King
go to sleep that helps.

Kotaro
put ya head in a sink of cold water, then ya head goes numb and the head ache along with it laughing out loud sounds weird but it works for me

ladygrim
i dont sleep.....

Pyrofly
laughing out loud never tryed that...

Kotaro
it really works too, i mean you dry your hair but your head still feels wet because its so cold laughing out loud but it gets that head ache away so i recommend doing that along with pain killers wink

Pyrofly
laughing out loud i'll just stick to my advil stick out tongue

hezzy_baby
^ amen to that

Kotaro
well okay happy, still if ya ever get a headcahe next *hope ya don't* but still if ya do try it if ya remember and it does work, and u might not believe this but i'm starting to get a headache right now laughing out loud it must be the loud music coming from the speakers in my face laughing out loud

Pyrofly
laughing out loud must be stick out tongue

hezzy_baby
id rather just pop a few advils yes

Pyrofly
same yes

ladygrim
ooookkk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.