Your nastiest scar and how did it happen???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sonofasaiyan
I have a 5.5 inch scar on my left leg leading from my calf to my shin. I got it when I was 7 years old in '91. I was pushed on some broken glass and I rolled over to get up and a chunk of it sliced my leg as it moved.

Your turn.

Moo Cow
uh.....lemme think....there is this ugly scar on my knee when i tripped and fell on the playground in third grade, and it wouldnt have made a scar if some idiot hadnt kicked me in the knee right when it was about to heal mad
and theres one on my hand where i fell off a swing in first grade

hezzy_baby
i have...3 scars on my arms and i dont know how they got there no expression

Korri
i have a scar above my elbow where i burnt myself when i was wee (i didnt realise there was a teapot under the tea cosy and i thought it would make a nice hat....how wrong i was :nosmile

i have other scars too

Lil' Backfire
I only really have two that are interesting.

1) On my right hand, adjacent to my thumb, there are two lines. I was play hockey, went to cover the puck (I am a goaltender) and I put my catcher and blocker on the puck as it was a scramble infront of me. One of the other players tripped on my stick and it ripped my blocker off, and he stepped on my hand. Tonnes of fun, lots of blood, and 10 stitches.

2) I was playing hockey and a puck caught me on my left shoulder, bounced up and pinched my jaw and chin strap. 3 stiches and a new jersey.

wink

Clovie
too many to count.
recently i'm getting only bruises big grin

Korri
i hate bruises they look so gay

SeptemberRain
It was the fourth of July and I just bought a brand new mountain bike. When i hpped off of it once It fell over and a spoke stabbed me in the leg. I got stiches for it, but the next day i went to my bros baseball game. A Ball was hit over the fence and it bounced to where i was standing ( I thought, oh, no, big deal). Well the ball ended up hitting my stiches and opening them back up. So now I have a scar on my left leg.

sonofasaiyan
Dayyyyummm!!!no expression

SeptemberRain
laughing

I also got a 2 inch scar on my left wrist. Its from climbing up 3 story balconies, while i was drunk on spring break. I got locked out of my hotel room and i knew the balcony door was open.

theterminatorx
well once when i was little i was running and i trip so my knee scraped on a cement rough floor and my was messed up so much i think my knee cap was visible..

Darinda
i have one on my eye brow,from when i was 7 or 8 i fell down the stairs,and landed on the side of a mettel door,and got 2 stiches,not bad,but it hurt.

ssj4goku
i would have to say the 12 inch scar on my left arm i had my hunting knife with me as i was walking down the stairs. when i heard somthing go boom scared the crap out of me jumped lost balance and started rooling down the steps when i got to the bottom of the stairs their was blood all over the place it turns out my knife stabbed me andcut me as i was falling down so now i got a 12 inch scar on my left arm

ssj4goku
hey darinda

DesertFOX311
back in the day, I went out bike riding with a friend and tried to jump off a simple high-raised sidewalk...when i landed somehow on my face....i split my head and tongue....

oh yeah...i was really drunk then......and a bit of a stupid @ss

SeptemberRain
YAY for my many drunken scars!!!

Linkalicious
car accident. put my hand through a door class and cut up my wrist so bad that I needed to have blood transfusion.

I also busted up my chin so i needed 14 stitches. There was a big slab of skin hanging...it was gross...

sonofasaiyan
Mmm...whoa!

ssj4goku
damn lol thats kinda funny though

ladygrim
these days i tend to get bruise .. but when was lil i got quite a nasty wound from a nail just a bove my left eye

ssj4goku
speaking of eyes it reminds me when i was about 9 or 10 i was standing in a lunch line behind this kid who was new and he went crazy he turned around and stabbed me just below my eye with his fork

ladygrim
oooow wot a prik ... did u get him bak

Delicious1
My nasiest one....probably the one one my back. I was surfing and a wave crashed down on me and a rock cut my back. it's about 6 inches long. Not very pretty.

ladygrim
ouch

Spitback
Finding out my ex died

ssj4goku
no i never did i could not see fromm all the blood the was gushing out

ladygrim
sad

ssj4goku
hey spit i can feel with you there my last girfriend died in my arms over four years ago from a drive by shooting we both were getting shot at and well she was the one that got hit and she died on my arms i vowed revenge to the people who killed her i was going to kill them one by one

Spitback
Not funny ....making fun of death is stupid,it is not cool and i find that offensive i really doubt that happened.....

ssj4goku
but instead of getting my vengenance i made a new vow that i would live my life with out her but i would always visit her grave every day on the week that she died

Spitback
Man you watch to many movies and you think your in one.

ssj4goku
well believe what you want but it really happened i was 18 at the time and she was my one true love

ssj4goku
uh no it really happened would you like me to give you her mothers phone number and you can call her and ask

Spitback
ok

PrefectRonnykin
i have a 3 inch scar on my left breast i have no idea how it got there its not very noticable happy every now ant then i get a nice little pain there cry it only lasts for a few seconds though

Greek_girl
Spitback you jerk how will you ever know if that really happened just got to hell.... if you knew real pain about it then you would just accept what he said!!!!!!!!!!!

ssj4goku
i just really dont talk about it because it is hard to believe and i can see why you dont believe me but it is true wether you like to believe me or not

Spitback
Ok i belive you ....and geek girl you dont have a say in this .

PrefectRonnykin
thats so sweet cry im so sorry that must have been horrible

Greek_girl
i have a scar on my forehead but know body notices it!

Greek_girl
oh yeah why not sh!t brick?

SeptemberRain
that sux

PrefectRonnykin
ooo and i also have a funny cresent shaped scar on my back when i fell on a stray hot coal camping a year or so back owie cry

and one on my foot from stepping on glass

Spitback
ok greek girl i am sorry..
anyway here is a picture of my ex shehung her self

Greek_girl
thats sad why did she do it? my ucle hung himself 7 years ago...

Spitback
ohhh exams

PrefectRonnykin
its horrible loosing a loved one cry

SeptemberRain
I ahve two scars above my left elbow from drunken camping. Another on the other elbow from something I cant remeber. One on my left wrist from climbing balconies while drunk. On on my left leg from a bike spoke. And one on my knee from tripping while drunk on cemment

PrefectRonnykin
no expression you drink to much laughing no expression

SeptemberRain
no one can drink too much unless they die from it stick out tongue

Greek_girl
a lot of drunkeness!!! tut tut yes losing someone you love is horrible epecially if they take there own life..........

ssj4goku
hey greek girl thanks for the help but i can understand why he probably dont believe me its pretty unbelievable but it is true and again thank you so greek girl do you have any other scars

Df02
2 scars pretty much from ear to ear on the top of my head, luckily u cant see them... they from where i fell out of a tree and split my head open on a slab of concrete.

got a scar on my hand from when i was ice skating, fell over and someone ran over me haha...

scar on my other hand from when i got stabbed with a fountain pen...

thats it i think

PrefectRonnykin
my uncle got really drunk and really stoned and fell asleep near a rail road track and got one of his finger chopped off my a train no expression that prick

ssj4goku
the only other scar that i have is the one on the top of my head i was about 6-7 and i was at a petting zoo a goat ramed me into a corner of a stand that was giving the kids food to feed the animals i just happened to be at the front of the line and now i have a three inch scar on the top of my head so now i keep my hair kinda long at the top to keep it hidden

SeptemberRain
laughing out loud that sucks

Greek_girl
emotional well tons
but yeah i have a fair few scars on my arm but i will just say thay were my fault and i dont do it anymore and it helped me cope with my emotional stuff

ssj4goku
damn thats gotta suck having his finger cut off by gettingi t ran over by a train

ssj4goku
hey greek my birthday is 5 days after yours

Greek_girl
wow cool!!!!!

Meki_Nade
same thing here, just not a few messed as with you im past it now, just get scars from falling off my bmx or skateboard

ssj4goku
damn i cant think of any other nasty scars i mean i have minor ones but you cant really notice them

SeptemberRain
If I drink myself to death, at least Id know I had a good time!!!!!

Greek_girl
but you are 6 years older than me

ssj4goku
yep hey greek girl you know pieces make excellent couples

PrefectRonnykin
i guess

Meki_Nade
ooh i got one that looks like teeth on the side of my calf, me and my brothers desided to 'roll forwards down a mountain' heh yes a mountain not a hill, we'll im the dumbass that said i'd hold the to metal walking sticks my brothers had, and one took a chunk off as i got to the bottom.... think a goat ate it messed

Meki_Nade
age doesn't really matter in this situation, it's an overload of emotions you don't want and it seems the easiest way to get em out, hell if i knew a better way i woulda done it different, just to save the time i hadda do councelling with some weird psychiatrist

ssj4goku
so then that means you must be sixteen hmmmm well they also make good friends

PrefectRonnykin
when i was seven i went up with my parents to tahoe (i think) to hike and i fell down and knocked my head on a rock

ssj4goku
btw i think you are old enough for personal consent of your own and the will of your heart is all that matters in life ist is nott how much older the person is unless it is like a 22 year old trying to hook up with a lady under 16 then it is just wrong it is wether or not they are in love

Greek_girl
is all this a hint??? hmmm if it is pm me!

golden moon
I don't have any skars...
all yours sound very nasty!!!

SlipknoT
I have this huge one near my knee, when I was a kid a dog broke my leg and there was a big cut but I had to be put in a cast for 6weeks and they didnt do anything about the cut and 6 weeks later they opend the cast and when they took it off and literally a pint of blood just fell out of the castand the cut must have got infested and it was about 3 inches deep with this orangish blood and you could see my muscles and tendons. but now the scar is about 5 in wide and 1 in deep

Baylin
cool!

My worst one is from falling off my bike and taking my elbow down to the bone - its not really bad, bout an inch long and half and inch wide.

Delicious1
Geez thanks roll eyes (sarcastic)

golden moon
lol

golden moon
and it's scars not skars...
sorry

Meki_Nade
heh i remembered another one big grin i got scars from when i had chicken pox when i was little, kept pickin at em n now i have some kinda dimples around my head

PRO-PAIN
Well I have several, one across my thigh from when I used to climb trees for a living, I bumped my thigh with a chainsaw and had to get 16 stitches for that....

I also have one on my ankle, I race bmx bikes and was jumping a big a$$ set of doubles and when I came down I slipped a pedal and my left foot turned completley side ways and snapped like a twig, I now have a nice little scar from where they had to put screws in my ankle..

furryman
probably the one on my thumb, we were messing around in art with the glue gun (glueing the teachers cup to the table, etc) and i got accidentally got a squirt on my thumb by someone sad

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
On my knee, its a burn scar. Its like and inch long and its like oval-shaped. It happened 3 years ago when I went to a lake and I was on a motorboat with my friend and her older brother. Her brother was speeding the boat when all of a sudden the boat stopped and smoke started coming out of the the motor, We all went near it, and the guy started pulling the stringy thing, I put my knee on it, thinking it wouldnt start, to lean over to see the fishes my friend was looking at, and the motor atarted and burned a bit of my knee. sad

TheMuffinMan
I have a scar on my forehead from when i was three and ran into a radiator.

SlipknoT
I als have a scar on my knee, I was 8 and I was in a swimming pool and I got and this kid like pushes me and my knee just burs open and my whole leg was completely red with blood so I hit the kid in the stomch and he told on me. little ******

fawkesfire
i was 7 years old and climbing on a hill wit my best friend when i got cut on the sprinkler head. now i have a scar thats around 4 in. long

SlipknoT
the same thing happen to my friend, is your name omar

natalya719
I have about a 1in. somewhat roundish scar on my leg..I got it from when I first started shaving.lol. It hurt like crap and it was so gross how this hug layer of skin came off.

Oh yeah and I was working at my dad's shop and on the way answering the phone my a$$ slid right across the corner of the computer desk (which is metal and pretty pointy) Well it hurt like crap and I have about a 3 in. scar there.lol

moonwalker741
riding my bike, i turned my head head and looked behind, turned around, and saw a rope, my neck hit the rope and scraped my neck, i flipped and hit the ground, my bike went flying said my friend who saw what happened, a big gash on my neck, and now i have a scar

natalya719
Wow..a lot more dramatic than my experience

moonwalker741
my friends call me scarneck.....i get mad when they call me that

natalya719
Good thing I wear pants laughing out loud

SlipknoT
how many times have you hurt your taco

natalya719
Haha!! Well only once..but its a pretty big scar right on my butt.lol.
At least its not a scar that ppl actually see everyday big grin

SlipknoT
are you sure not everyday shifty

natalya719
shifty Not...everyday....
lol

charlit
i dont have any scars happy

ladygrim
luky u i have rely small ones dotted everywhere from when i had chiken poxs

matchbox
i have a tiny little scar (about 5mm) just above my right eye from when i walked into a big wooden menu board on holiday in spain. you would have thought i would have been able to see it, the board was massive! lol

§nakehead
a cat scrath from when I was a baby

matchbox
spongbob would win

yerssot
I never realised some girls bite so hard when they're having fun sad no expression

Tptmanno1
Ive got a Huge scar, 2 infact but they're related.
I've got One about 3-4 in by 3-4 on my right shoulder, and one about the same size, near my chin. To the right correcponding, so I can touch them. The're both burn scars.

See when I was littel 2/3 ish, i was playing with the cord of an automatic coffee/tea maker, and I pulled too hard and CRASH. Hot water all over poor little me. Well I had scars all down by back and stuff, but my mom washed it with cold water and stuff, But since I was little, I Squirmed and held my right sholder to my chin. You know how you can do that. Well My mommy wasn't able to wash that off, so I still have scars there.

silver_tears
I have one right above the knee, it's rather small though, no bigger then like an inch at the most.

I got it when I was about 3-4 and I fell out of a treehouse and landed on glass, and had to have the glass removed, but because the skin there is kinda delicate, it never healed just right erm
But you can't really see it unless you know where to look ninja

§nakehead
especially if he had krabby patties big grin

Tptmanno1
Whimpy!

§nakehead
who ya callin wimpy? mad

Tptmanno1
ST,
And you possibly.....

§nakehead
ohhhh st okey big grin

Tptmanno1
hehe

The Ones
i have scars all over my body from one accident. i was playing football with my friends and the ball went on the road, i went to go and get it and this car came flying by and hit me at 80 miles per hour. i went flying in to the air and the police car that was chasing it hit me as i was landing. i landed on the ground bleeding heavily and crying hard. someone called the ambulance and within 10 minute the ambulace arrived. just then a houe went on fire beside us so the ambulance crew called the fire engine. they got me in the ambulace in 5 minutes. but somebody kicked a ball over to us and it got stuck behind the wheel cause the ambulace to crash into a tree. the stretcher and me on it rolled out the back and guess what the fire engine came and hit us at 10 miles per hour. next thing i knew i was at the hospital with my family. now i wont go near a football because of what its done to me

SlipknoT
really, well I was fighting in Korea and me and my friends were shooting ate these chipmunks and the were reall big and one came and ripped off my nipples so they called the ambulence and it came but it ran over my leg so they put me in it and then a bomb landed on it and that hurt real bad, then a marching parade came by and marched all over me with 5 elephants, and the next thing I know I'm in the hospital. pirate

§pearhead
either the 9-stitches scar on my left leg (there's like a dent in it messed) or the scar above my eye in my eyebrow

sonofasaiyan
This thread got weird.

sonofasaiyan
Its so quiet.

soundtrack
i have a dent in the upper part of my neck (around where ur head meets ur spin) b/c i went through a phase where i always woar a bandana. i also have alot of scars on my legs from sports. (sucks when i wear a skirt, but they hav pretty much blended with my skin now).

Silver Stardust
I have a four inch long scar on my right knee from falling off my bike 5 years ago.

N.Tonks
I have several scars running from my left ankle to knee becasue I clawed at myself in my sleep for three years. I woke up bleeding every morning messed

Mystifier
My worst scar would probably be on my leg where I got scratched real bad by some wild cat stick out tongue

My mate has a couple of really deep scars on her face but she refuses to tell me what they're from erm She says she 'cant remember' no expression

nach
i have one 3 inch scar on my arm from when my brother was playing with a knife (long story), one burn mark from when my brother first discovered lighters, and this is off topic but i have one broken rib that's bothering the sh*t out of me right now because my brother just rammed me in it. Wow do i love my brother.

soundtrack
i also have another 1 on my leg from soccer. actually the scratches healed, but it left me with a long trace of my vain from ankle to knee. *its not like u can terribely see it, u just have to look at my leg from up close*.

blackwidowlover
my cousin worked in the oakland zoo and she let me in while she was feeding the mountain lion. the thing freaked out with me in there and tried to take my arm off. I have three huge scars on my arm that start from my elbow to my wrist. they are still red and they are raised above my skin. a mater of fact in two months I will have them removed with a laser. after the attack they had to put it down I will never forgive myself for that.

blackwidowlover
I had 98 stitches man did they itch like a mother f*cker

SlipknoT
why did they put it down

soundtrack
erm im sry im not trying to put u down or be mean/inconciterit or anything, but why the hell would u get in a cage with a mt lion no expression ?

nach
well, it doesnt really matter, but i think she learned that lesson the hard way

blackwidowlover
my cusin worked their she said it was as lazey as can be
and it was it was fine untill it realized it didn't know me
you see when you feed the animals you wear this green jump suit so I looked like the rest of the feeders. it came up to me to snif me and it sudenly crouched down and swung at me this all happened within a few seconds. those things are supper fast.

nach
ouch

blackwidowlover
plus the animal had never done this before.
the care takers said it was most likely because it was on edge due to the fact that it had been relocated many times within the last two weeks.
they were moving her for breading reasons

SlipknoT
I saw one in my backyard once

nach
when i was little, my brohter and i were playing baseball w/ my dad. i was playing catcher and my bro was batting. After he hit the ball he flung the bat backwards before he started running bases and the bat hit me in the head and knocked me out. I have a little dent in my head from that

Elektra_lover
Hm.....When I was yonger My brother hit me with a baseball bat

SlipknoT
laughing out loud

Elektra_lover
Hey it hurt cry

nach
haha, yea brothers suck sometimes. he knocked me out w/ a bat, set my clothes on fire, accidently slashed me w/ a knife, and broke a bottle and didnt clean up all the pieces which of course i ended up stepping on

blackwidowlover
they put her down because she was hazordous to humans.
I was just like well duh its a wild animal and your setting her up on blind dates.
see animals do the deed a little diferent then we do. when the females are aprouched by a male they do not care to breed with they attack the aprocher. and to stop a fight between the two animals that were unsucsesful to mate they use tassers. so minga was very much so on edge and the last thing she needed was an uninvited stranger in her cage.
the thing was is that no one realized how agitated she was

blackwidowlover
that is so wierd ! the same exact thing heppened to my friend david. it left a huge scar on right side of his forhead

SlipknoT
why did he do all of that

nach
they were all accidents at different times. I explained the time he knocked me out. He set me on fire by accident when my mom left a lighter out and he wanted to show me how cool it was. He was messing around w/ the knife when he accidently cut me, and he was too lazy i guess to make sure he cleaned up all the glass.

SlipknoT
but why did you let him set you on fire

nach
i didnt let him... he took me into the basement when we were younger and shut off all the lights. he then lit the lighter to show me how cool it was that the lighter could light up some of the basement (we were little and easily ammused). So he let go of the lighter and tried to hand it to me so i could try, but since it was too dark to see he couldnt find me, so he reached out and lit the lighter to get a better look and of course i was right where he was reaching and my shirt caught on fire.

SlipknoT
laughing

chops
Mine would be on my leg were i got stabbed with a kichen knife

Sun Ce
i have an 8 stich scar across my leg from playing in the park when i was 7 years old, there was this broken glass bottle that made a cut about 3cm deep into my leg, i was running chasing my childhood friend then i just stoped running looked down to see my leg riped open erm

sniper
i have a minor 1 1/2 inch scar on my left forarm from a sword fight,
several small scars on my hands and fingers, also from sword fights,

and i have a scar under my right eye... from a matchbox car...

when i was little my friend hit me across the face with a toy car.

Scottie
I have an inch long scar on my arm from when i had a fight with a door handle!

Sun Ce
blink

sniper
did you win?

Scottie
Just, but the Door Handle still haunts my dreams!scared

sniper
well, long as u didnt lose

Scottie
I still shudder everytime i see a door handle...just as well i dont work in a door handle making factory!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>