should there be chat rooms here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mycatrox14
In your words do you think they should put chat rooms here or have chat rooms at all on the internet?

mycatrox14
i think in some sites there should be but i dont think the chat rooms should be bad and not aloud to young vewers also i am not sure about having the chat rooms here i dont know this place that well!!!

mycatrox14
YES I WISH WE DID!!

V@LL3jOk!D707
why?

Abbita
We already have a chat room....its called the Off Topic Forum wink This whole site is one big chatroom anyway with different topics to chat about. This shouldn't be in the TV forum either, it should be in the News and questions yes

roundisfunny
imsocool69: any hott ladis here

cutechik420: lol

stoner14: omg

orlandoisoohot: omglolomglmaoomg

freddykruger14: skool sux i like moive lol

bardock
ture^^^^ go inany chat nowadays and is all a bunch of little kids talikn about shit that has nothing to do with the topic.

ragesRemorse
If there were Chat rooms here, then there would be no point to the forums. The forums are essentially a chat room where you can have your point or opinion heard. In chat rooms you get tons of people and you cant have a conversation with just one person, you have to just feed off of whatever comes up because your opinions get lost in the bombardment of people constantly wanting to say somthing.

I also know that alot of people that come on here have lives, and also have grown a relationship to other people here. So when someone posts somthing on a forum you can check back days later to see what was said. it is a braoder way for people to communicate than chat

mycatrox14
okay thank you everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.