oh, crappy day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manchichirtchit
there is this patient where in the state mental facility i work in who is very high profile. the executive director ordered that he is to be taken around on grounds for walks from 9:30 am to 11:30 am and 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm since his daddy complained that he doesn't get out much. so i took him out for a walk at 9:30. and 2 hours with a crazy guy is a very loooooong time, especially when he doesn't talk. so i decided to get on my cellie and guess who runs behind me 15 minutes later... the f*cking executive director! she was nice about it though, which has me worried a lot more due to the fact that she was nice about. i'll probably be sanctioned on monday since i have a 3 day weekend. i hope i don't get fired sad

ps.
if you're wondering... yes, cell phone use is not allowed during working hours except on breaks.

dave123
sounds bad sad not that i read it...

manchichirtchit
thanks dave. your words are comforting stick out tongue

PRO-PAIN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

j/k that sux...mobile erm

SlipknoT
why didnt the retard talk

manchichirtchit
he doesn't have that skill. all he does is kick everyones a$$, so they dumped him on me.

MC Mike
Did he kick your ass? messed

manchichirtchit
doesn't even try to... that is why they dumped him on me.

MC Mike
He can understand English? confused

manchichirtchit
very much so.

MC Mike
What are his problems then, other than speech? confused

Greek_girl
wow crazy!
but dont call him a retard its not fair no matter what he should be treated wit respect cause he cant help the way he is...
i live near a mental hospital it is the most high profile mental institution in britain its a pennitenary for the criminally insane! there are some really bad fcuked up ppl in there...but its really secure though they have 30 foot electric fences around the entire place but some ppl have escaped before and even killed people....scary huh?

manchichirtchit
he is also autistic. his mental age is about 3-5 years old. he is highly agressive. he is schizophrenic, i think. he is generally psychotic... and he will kick anybody's a$$ whenever he fancies... except me.

Greek_girl
wow thats horrible what a poor guy has he been like that his whole life?

manchichirtchit
yes. his father wrote a couple of book about him and his brother works for time magazine asia as an article editor, i think. he has been on 60 minutes (a show in the US) 2 times. so as you can see, he is very high profile and his family is very influential. when you have an executive director watching your son, you can pull major strings... to put it mildy, i am very much buggered!

Greek_girl
yes sorry to say but your fcuked!!! bad stuff then...

manchichirtchit
pretty much. but i'm not getting terminated for it. i'll probably be written up.

Greek_girl
oh! right! cool! good!

manchichirtchit
well, at least that's what i'm hoping for...

Greek_girl
hmmmm live my new sig and avvy?

manchichirtchit
yup. they cool. but ATHF rules all!

Greek_girl
okay whatever you say sweedie!!!

manchichirtchit
big grin your my new best friend! love

Greek_girl
thx honey bee whatcha think will happen bout work?

manchichirtchit
get written up and scolded at, which already happened with my supervisor. and probably wil happen again with my program director on monday...

Greek_girl
oh well sh!t happens im gonna spend most of tomorrow in bed (sorry its already friday here its 1:30am so today when i go to bed i will be in it till lunch!

manchichirtchit
well, i'm probably gonna get drunk off my a$$ tonight... so i'll probably so the same thing... but with a hang-over.

bardock
you ever get in fights wit dem patieants

manchichirtchit
well, they attack me sometimes.

Darth Revan
How'd you decide you wanted to work in a mental hospital?

manchichirtchit
my dad works there, so he told me to try it 'cause the money is good, so i did. i've been doing it for 6 years.

Darth Revan
I see. How much do you make, if you don't mind me asking?

manchichirtchit
right now around 48-50 g a year.

manchichirtchit
funny thing happened again today. i wasn't sanctioned. our program director didn't even say sh!t to me.

bardock
thats good. if he did you could of did what err did to carl on his ass

manchichirtchit
laughing for 59 cents more, you can super-size it!!!

bardock
err is my idol. i have i had crap days at my job i just watch an episode of athf with err in it and do what ever he does

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.