Who Loves Cheerleading?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luv_orlando
I luv to cheerlead even though i am not a cheerleader but i will be one someday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile big grin wink stick out tongue cool laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing Happy Dance

luv_orlando
Happy Dance

luv_orlando
rolling on floor laughing

Stormy Day
noobs closedeyes

luv_orlando
anyone there

luv_orlando
hi

BloomBabyGirl
eh...no...cheerleader are too perky for me. theyre HEY WATS UP GIRL!?!?! im like **** off skinny *****...but thats only the ones at my scholl so im sure ur different

Stormy Day
Dont participate in this thread for it is in the wrong forum closedeyes

BloomBabyGirl
oh..of course..

Stormy Day
smile

Jedi Priestess
this goes in the OTF prolly.....and I am a high school cheer coach. smile

Myth
Jee................... suss.................... CHRIST!

Anyway, you're lucky Bloombabygirl. Our cheerleaders were all morbidly obese at my school (high school and college).

BackFire
Same here.

HockeyHorror
wu tang clan aint nothin to **** with

that is all...

no expression

no expression

Dr. Strangelove
http://forumspam.articblue.nl/thread_related/thread_sucks/imagepages/image3.html

Darth Revan
laughing

As for the question... no no and hell no happy

Mr Parker
that sums up my thoughts as well. Greatest idea for sports.It sucks that they dont have it in baseball like they do in basketball and football.doesnt make any sense why they dont. mad

I rule
Im a cheerleader... no Im actually a football player. I dont really pay any attention to the cheerleaders because it can be distracting.

Dr. Strangelove
especially the hairy one. wink

I rule
huh

Darth Revan
Cheerleading is lame... Yay, let's all dance around in stupid looking outfits in an equally stupid looking attempt to make people cheer for our team! sChoOl SpIRiT bAbY!!! Wooohoooo!!!

I rule
I agree, whats the point of running around in short skirts and being thrown in the air? It dosnt help the sports team at all.

Darth Revan
I know, I don't play school sports but if I did I'd just be annoyed by it

PrefectRonnykin
no expression im the school mascot

i hate the cheerleaders at my school

Dr. Strangelove
Whats your school's mascot?

Darth Revan
seriously? eek!

PrefectRonnykin
yes

PrefectRonnykin
cougar smile

Darth Revan
You should post a picture ninja

PrefectRonnykin
i would but i havent set up my webcam

I rule
Cheerleading is like sooooo cool. I hope you like the sarcasm big grin

PrefectRonnykin
laughing out loud

whats so amazing abut jumping up and down spelling letters with your arms no expression

Moo Cow
i hate cheerleaders, the ones at my school act so snoody, they think theyre better than everyone else.

Darth Revan
YMCA, biatch confused

Moo Cow
the village people would be ashamed if you didnt like to make letters with ur arms

Dr. Strangelove
http://conan.ids.net/~prichard/Ymca.jpg messed

PrefectRonnykin
no expression now that song is stuck in my head cry

Dr. Strangelove
is that a bad thing?

Moo Cow
i love the ymca song love

Dr. Strangelove
drooliodroolio

PrefectRonnykin
its annoying

Darth Revan
I'm so sorry cry

PrefectRonnykin
laughing out loud

Mr Parker
unfortuanately it can and does go to their heads sometimes and the girls sometimes get that way and become arrogant snobs who think they are better than all other girls. sad

Mr Parker
LMAO laughing

Silver Stardust
Everyone, get ready for one of my deep, dark secrets...

I was a cheerleader once no expression yes, I am serious. But I only lasted a week because 1) it was stupid and 2) I had zero school spirit laughing out loud

I don't like cheerleading/cheerleaders, because of my own "experience" as one, and because I was on flags/colorguard and we had a huge rivalry with the cheerleaders evil face never cross a bunch of girls with 5 foot long poles...for they made damn good weapons big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.