How Should Wolverine Die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lenord
At the end of Wolverine - The End how would you like to see Wolverine Die. And if you don't like the direction the comic is going how would you like to kill him off.

Abbita
They are gonna kill wolvie?!? cry

bardock
on the toilet like elvis

Abbita
OH GOD NO cry

Elvis died on a toilet?!?! What the f**k?

Wolvie won't die on a toilet!!! cry

Shadow_King
i think wolverine should die a hero's death.

Jury
Why should they always "kill" a relevant character? erm

Shadow_King
i dunno but how about. how about this is how wolverine dies.

Shadow_King
some mysterious dude leads sabertooth and wolverine into this complex where omega red shows himself so sabertooth and wolverine take him on and the fight is like 2 hours long and it is a very ferocious fight until omega red knocks wolverine away and takes sabertooth and kills by sucking his life essence with his tenticles and when wolverine is back in its too late and he sees his greatest rival on the floor dead and for some reason wolverine gets so angry that he turns beserker but its even worser than beserker instead of red eyes wolverine has dark red eyes and he unleashes on omega red. and then wolverine and omega red are locked in a death match and they both always get hit by each attack until he does one more attack that should have killed omega red but omega red has token most of wolvies life energy for him to heal up again. and then in one hour wolverine has lost so much blood that aint funny and wolverine and omega red use up all their strenght on their last hit and they both hit each other at the same time and the force of each attack leaves omega red dead and wolverine succumbing to death and has he lays their in a pool of his own blood and you see what wolverine sees and then you see through wolverine eyes that everything is fading and then wolverine dies. and then the x-men find him and they give both wolverine and sabertooth a proper burial ground.

I know thats a crappy story. so you ppl who dislike it dont have to say its shit.

Vampy
Talk about it in the wolverine thread. Here's the link to the exact 'how one kill wolverine' part, if you're looking for ideas wink http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=813417#post813417

Ironman 66
id like to see magneto rip out his adamantium skull that would be cool to see

Paola
stay on "How Should Wolverine Die" topic....

Vampy
*COUGH*

Abbita
cry

Cannonball
Magneto should completely rip all of the adamantium out of his body but he should keep on trying to fight and then maybe Pyro should burn him heaps and he keeps on trying to fight but then he finally dies (kind of like Boromir in LOTR).

Mav
Spontaneous Combustion.

Abbita
anyway, as vampy said THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD ABOUT THIS!!!

bardock
he should die in a tragic toaster accident

Darth Jello
he should burn out his healing factor again doing something heroic, rapidly age, and die in the company of someone he loves.

Abbita
cry does no one listen?!? cry

Lenord
Ok I don't think you understood me... You know marvel is in the middle of bringing out a seriece of comic's called "Wolverine - The End", much like "Hulk - The End", "Punisher - The End" and "Marvel - The End", where they tell the story of the caracters ending....

Spoiler ahead.....

Well in "Wolverine - The End", Logan has grown older and a little slower, one claw is broken, all the X-Men have died of old age or in action and he meets his older brother, who is like him, claws and all (with some additional powers). the last issue of this title they released ended with Wolverine sticking his claw into his brother and trowing him off a cliff... Now there are still two issues to be released and since this is "The End" I was just asking people how they think Wolverine should die.

reddroxy180
id like to see magneto rip out his adamantium skull that would be cool to see

that already happened he took it out through his pores

drunk_nazgul
I wanna see Wolverine die. That's all. Maybe Barney runs over him in a clown car or something humorous. ^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.