600-Pound Woman Dies After Being Surgically Removed From Couch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
My god!! How to people let themselfs get this way? This is horrible, I cant understand these people who get themselfs to be 600 punds! Absolutely shamefull!

Darth Revan
That's just f*cking nasty blink

Dr. Strangelove
How can you live on your couch for 2 to 5 years? sad

bardock
if i ever get like that shoot me please

HockeyHorror
great article

but very sad no

Tex
Yeah, I read about that yesterday.

She was clearly ill.
People are addicted to food like they are with drugs and alcohol.
It's not will power.
She clearly had several emotional/mental issues that she never worked out.

She should've gotten help.

Her family should face charges.

Poor woman, living and dying like that.

Mystifier
Wha...? huh
Oh. My. God! I'm sitting here with my mouth open right now. That is just.. Oh my god... She was on that couch for two or more years?? Whoa... All of it, the fact that she was too huge to fit through the door or into an ambulance and all the rest of it... Is just... no

blink That is... Whoa, very freaky blink

Shadow_King
tsk tsk tsk. thats terrible. a lot of ppl are gonna hate me but i have to. laughing laughing

Dr. Strangelove
There was a few times I almost laughed, but I held back

Silver Stardust
...that's terrible...

Tex
I guess all of her waste went right into the couch? puke

Shadow_King
sick. HA HA HA HA HA HA laughing laughing can not stop laughing.

Mystifier
I thought it was a joke or something at first... confused

Shadow_King
maybe the lady should of layed of the fatty foods HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH

SlipknoT
how the hell does your skin fuse to the couch, and how did she go to the bathroom thats disgusting and sad and really funny laughing

HockeyHorror
how did she raise her arms or feet...cuz if the bones and muscles stay in one posistion too long, then the outcome isn't good no

BackFire
Where did she get the food to keep her weight up? If she couldn't get up from the couch she can't get more food.

Shadow_King
she must of had some pet bringing her the food.

Dr. Strangelove
Probably a friend if she had any.

natalya719
HA! Cmon though...who's fault is it...um hers?!

Shadow_King
YEA IT IS HER FAULT. she was the one with the eating problem she could have exercised instead of just sitting on her ass wtching tv eating food and shit just by sitting on the couch

BackFire
I have to agree, she got what she had coming.

Stormy Day
This articles ridiculous.

If you couldnt leave the couch you couldnt eat,use the restroom,get clean,do anything to keep you alive.

SlipknoT
she probably had someone come and feed her and*cringes* wash her

Shadow_King
*shiver*

Darth Revan
No, you could do it, trust me. There are people in hospitals and such who are totally bed-ridden. It's just like that only much much nastier...

BlackMamBA
Hearing that jus made me crap mahself sike nah but thats sum krazy sh!t.

natalya719
I think its stupid when ppl get so huge...
They definately could do something to lose the lbs...instead of eating and being all depressed cuz everybody makes fun of them

SlipknoT
yea she should have gotten lipo

natalya719
HAHA!!! Yeah..that or hey at least getting up and taking a walk around the block everyday

SlipknoT
If i ever got that fat i'd kill myself, unless of course I became a sumo wrestler

natalya719
Hmm...ok well anyone who is that huge but is a tsumo wrestler is an exception yes

RonyLeBeau
surprise grafted to the fabric sad
How sad? She was probably miserable with herself....poor woman. Didn't anyone want to help her cuz SHE DID FINALLY need help being 600lbs? After the first month.......NO first DAY of being fused to a couch I hope someone wanted to help. dontgetit

SlipknoT
I bet one of her friends super glued her to the couch

Shadow_King
HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

V@LL3jOk!D707
how the hell does your skin become one with the couch? confused does that mean she wasnt wearing any underwear? puke

golden moon
ewww!!!!
it's discusting!!!!!

how did she manage to become like this!!!

stay on a couch for 2-5 years?!!!

WindDancer
You know some of the causes of obesity is genetic so is not as stupid as you think it is. Is like Cancer if a family member has cancer is very possible that a descendent might develop it as well. So genetics plays a part in a person's obesity.

As for the woman it is indeed tragic what happen to her. sad And I think it's kinda sad some ppl find humor on this. But then again we are all human beings and that's why we live in this happy world. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Delicious1
that's so sad sad

Moo Cow
When I read that title a mental imagige of the fat lady in Whats eating gilbert grape walking up the stairs and then dying from exaustion.

and its sad someone would let themselves get that fat

Jerico
What the ****ing is wrong with people

Fire
WTF

Delicious1
It's terrible that she died. But i can't imagine why she'd want to be that heavy. She must've been very depressed.

lil bitchiness
Im sorry, but i cannot understand people who let themselfs get like that. They are ill, i agree, with obeseaty, but there is a cure, stop goddamned eating!

They eat so much because their stomach gets expanned and it takes so much food to fill it in. Eating McPoison and Burger King related foods is not helping! And you know whats the biggest problem for people who eat themselfs to obisety? The fact that they dont move and excercise! They need to take a little walk every day, stop eating burgers and fried foods and such and get on with a diet.

Im sorry but...the easiest way is to just sit arround telling yourself you're ill and hope that weight will somehow go by itself.

BloomBabyGirl
http://dali.feld.cvut.cz/kecy/upload/obrazky/titanic.jpg messed

Moo Cow
o my god messed no expression

BloomBabyGirl
i kno

WindDancer
Depression is sometimes involved with obesity. Yes, Psychological factors may also influence eating habits. A number of psychological factors and behavioral problems may cause people to gain weight. Many people over eat when they're stressed, bored or angry. People react differently when a tragedy happens in their lives. What they need is help from others and maybe counseling. Unfortunally there are people that DON'T see that! They call them names and make fun of them. That's far more sickening than any disease out there! People that get that obese need help NOT mockery!

BloomBabyGirl
its jsut sad that ppeople cant see it

Dr. Strangelove
Well said WindDancer

lil bitchiness
WindDancer, Obisety, like it or not, is very different to Bolimia and anorexia-nervosa illnesses, because those are strictly psychological disorders before anything else!

You're right, they dont need to be made fun of its beyond wrong! People who make fun of obese people have no shame!
However, there is nothing worse than an obese person walking into the McDonnalds! I mean...how can someone hate themselfs so much to do that to themselfs.

manjaro
i hate to be cruel but i think she deserved it man.......seriously, the fact she has been there for 2 to five years means that she didnt start out at 600lbs there had to have been a time when she was able to walk around, even if it was to get more food. and more precisley, 600lbs isnt the type of thing that just creeps up on somebody. she must have been putting in work for a very long time

§nakehead
How can people get that fat?

lil bitchiness
By eating.

§nakehead
I eat a lot and I only weigh 200 lbs

§nakehead
sick sick sick

Stormy Day
Its not that easy.Too be in shape she would've had to lose 500 pounds messed.If you dont know how its like then dont talk.

Mystifier
Oh. My. God huh

I am so lost for words right now

sick

BackFire
Well, she didn't just BECOME 600 pounds. She had to see it coming. I mean a red light shoulda went off in her head when she got to 300 pounds. Work out, go on a diet, bam, problem solved.

lil bitchiness
thumb up Exactly what BF said.

She didnt just wake up one day and became so huge messed

The Omega
blink
... Okay, I have to ask: What's with you guys over there in the US? Why do you become so... so... HUGE?!?!?! What is it... 75 percent are overweight, 2/3 are obese??
What... happened?

lil bitchiness
McPoison happened. sad

BackFire
So did - Taco Bell, Burger King, Dell Taco, Carls Jr, Wienersnitzel, KFC, White Castle, and Jack in the Box.

The Omega
But... No one is forcing McDeath down anyones throat...
Is it lack of time to cook healthy foods and stuff?

SlipknoT
it tastes good, I'm fat, but I'm not going to be 600 ****in pounds

lil bitchiness
I've been thinking that too you know...and here in England at least, healthy food tends to be quite expencive, if you know what i mean.

I spend a lot of money on food...a lot! But I dont eat any of the greasy foods, and i have a take away meal once a month maybe...i have a strict eating plan...so....hmm for obese people maybe its the burden of cooking?

I cant really figure it out to be honest...

The Omega

manchichirtchit
people become lazy... everything now is so convenient. need food? call delivery or order on line. need clothes? order online. need company? call somebody or go online. i remember the time that tv's didn't require remote control. and the time when people actually go out to mingle with other humans. everyhting now is within a push of a button. garage door openers, electric can openers, automatic doors, escalators, moving platforms. everything is set so that the least amount of energy is spent. nobody is being force fed with mcdonalds and jack in the box and taco bell. also people are becoming to busy to actually care what they eat everyday. people working two jobs, going to school, raising kids... it is a plethora of factors that affect us. yes it is worse in the US. why? i have no f*cking idea.

BackFire

manchichirtchit
this is why... at least one of the reasons...

http://www.wisinfo.com/thereporter/news/archive/local_14044768.shtml

lil bitchiness
Yeah, I agree.

Also, people dont walk anywhere, its all cars and stuff. I try and use Bus as often as i can...it costs quite a bit erm but i get some exercise out of it i guess.

Df02
yea but surely when the skin on ur back starts to melt into ur chair u stop and think.."hey, maybe somethings wrong here..."

SlipknoT
It is, I've had it 3 times this week and pizza twice. But hey it tastes good.

Stormy Day
I agree, people dont become obese overnight,but its quick like that.One day your skinny and the next your overwieght before you even can stop it.Its easier said than done to lose weight and I think this woman probaly didnt care after she hit a certain amount of weight erm

Theres really a White Castle?

ragesRemorse
That is the most funniest depressing story i have heard in a long time. I cant see why people blame fast food so much. It isnt fast food. It is the food you buy at the grocery store. Almost everything you can buy at the grovery store here in america is terrible for you. Constant eating of processed foods will mak anyone fat. They load vegetables full of sugars and salts so they wil ltaste better. I'm not saying that everything in the grovery store is bad for you, but alot of people are poor or middle class and cant afford healthy foods. It is pretty hard to find healthy foods at a grocery store. Yeah mcdonalds and the horde of fast food has a hand in it too, but i dont think as much as what people buy at the stores. I mean i used to eat that fast food shit all the time too, untill i realised it all taste the same, except arby's there still my buddy smile

Stormy Day
Yeah stop blaming fastfoods.If you eat anything enough you can get fat,and you have a choice what to eat and how much of it to eat erm

Stealth Agent
alright did you guys read the part where the woman was 600 pounds. Man that was funny. Then did you ready the part where the woman was stuck to he couch the was sum funny sh!t. Alright then did you read the part where she had to be taken out by a trailer. I shit myself

HAHAHAHA

not my fault its her cuz she aint do anything. She dun dumb

Stormy Day
Thats not something to laugh about no matter how you look at it.A woman died and the way she died is horrific and not funny sad no

Stealth Agent
i know but really her death is her own fault
that stuff sounds fake anyway

ladygrim
omg ... someting like that was on tele .. but the managed to get him off the couch but as to big to get out of the door so they used the window

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
smile

ladygrim
yup most def ...

The Omega

ladygrim
surly to god peopel can see wot state they are putting them selves into ... putting on weight cant go missed in the blink of an eye .... espily that much .. i mean u not born fat(well that fat)

lil bitchiness
thumb up Deffinitivly.

americans are strangely overweight compared to anywhere else in the world..although Britain is only little behind, its getting so American overhere now, its crazy.

Over-eating anything will get people fat. People should eat to live, not live to eat.

ragesRemorse
Exactly. It isnt so much what you eat but how much of it you do eat. In America it is also what we buy at the grocery store. Alot of people who do actually watch what they eat and look on the back food labels dont realize that the stated calorie level is for a serving size,but not the entire product. For example when you buy a blueberry muffin, it may say 300 calories, but the serving size says Half of the muffin, so in essence if you eat the entire thing, your dowining 600 calories. Peanut m&M's is another example, the calories say somthing like 220, but that is for about 6 M&M's

ladygrim
very very true...but some people go from one extreme to the other ... from really skinny to really fat or vice versa...
all they have to do is watch wat they eat and get in to some form of routenine for meals so they are not always hungry ...

lil bitchiness
Also, dieting can be hard, but its for the good of one person...cut down on donuts and burgers...eat some fruit instead of a chocolate bar.

ragesRemorse
Dieting can also be dangerous. when many people diet they do it to an extreme. They may cut out meats and all carbs or startches cold turkey. This can be very dangerous,because your body is used to these digestive routines. Alot of people also think that just eating fruits and vegatables is the healthiest way to go. This is actually bad for you unless your body is already used to this way of eating. as lady grim said. The best way to diet is to just watch what you eat and incorperate it into a routine so that it is no longer a routine, but a way of life. there is no miracle diet If you want to lose weight EXCERCISE. If you want to lose weight RUN. Running is the best way to lose weight, assuming your watching what you eat. If you watch what you eat and run, then you will lose weight and lose it fast ounce your body gets used to the routine of your eating. In all actuality if you want to be really healthy then dont eat any kind of processed foods, but this is an insane and near impossible suggestion.

CherryWings

Stormy Day
I thought it was fake to until I saw her pic and read the article in the newspaper.

It may have been her own fault but she still doesnt deserve to be laughed at because of it.

manchichirtchit
well, consider the portions being served in the restaurants. the serving size are herculian. the size of a regular soda 30 years back in mcdonalds is 8 oz. now it's about 16-24 oz. then people supersize the f*ck out of it. everywhere you go they have a variation of this supersize. we eat a lot because it's what presented to us... supersized or not. the portions in these restaurant-- black angus, bucca de beppo, claim jumper-- are good enough for two adults. they give you salad, soup, french fries, 32 oz steak and free refill on sodas. i guess we just have to cur our enthusiasm about food.

lil bitchiness
Thats an attitude many overweight people have too. Dieting is dangerious? No over eating and being very fat is dangerous, because your arteries get clogged with fat and you get a heart attack.

Being on diet does not mean not eating. Being on diet means having a control and a set pattern of what you eat. Im so suprised that people associate diet with starving yourself.

Im sorry but everyone can lose weight if they try hard enough! If i see myself going few kg over my normal weight i give up some things, till my weight goes down.

For a diet to work on an obese person, that person needs to stick to it. Its easiest to just be on a diet for a week and say, ''this isnt working, im quitting'' erm

Stormy Day
Exactly what LB said erm

manchichirtchit
but you also have to understand that some of these people are so obese that no diet will ever help them... ever. the only thing that could would be a gastric bypass surgery. and even then if they don't start eating right, exercising and start being active then it's a lost cause. a lot dieters who takes pills think that merely ingesting the pill will help them loose weight so they continue their eating patterns without any activities or exercise. no pill is that powerful... i don't think it is even in existence. if it did exist, nobody would be obese right now.

SlipknoT
Surgery is the best thing for obese people

lil bitchiness
No it isnt. surgery is a horrible option.

Everyone can lose weight! Im sorry John, but you're wrong. No matter how fat they are, they are able to lose that weight! Not over a year or two, but over longer period of time.

They cant lose 200lb in a year because hey didnt gain 200lb in a year...they have been piling the pounds for years and years!

manchichirtchit
that is true. you do not gain weight over night, and you certainly wouldn't lose it over night. when you put it that way then yes, anybody can lose weight with an indefinite amount of time. i'm not saying that surgery is for everybody because it is not. but you have to admit that by merely dieting, weight loss can take forever, which is an insanely long amount of time. for weight-loss to be successful, you have to change your whole lifestyle... eating habits, exercise, activities... you can diet all you want but if you remain inactive, you might as well continue eating everything 'cause you don't have forever... nobody does.

SlipknoT
It is alot easier to gain weight than lose it.

ragesRemorse
I think you totally mis undertood my point. I was trying to point out that if you are going to diet you should be careful on which diet you partake in, because whats good for you, can kill the person next to you.The human body is a very complicated system, you might want to learn a little bit about it before you diet aswell, because we all know that knowledge is the best way to fight food, right?

Damn dud am i the only one that fully and completely understands how to use the concept of sarcasim in talking about fat people. Of course the best way to diet is to watch what you eat an excercise, but i'm sure you would have gotten that point if you would have read my earlier posts.

Stormy Day
Its not complicated at all when it comes down to losing weight.Just eat right and eat less,but dont starve yourself!.Thats a mistake alot of dieters make and they end up being anerexic (mispelled)

Thats true, but some people that way lets say 600 pounds just give up and are not willing to put in the effort erm.And I think when you get that obese surgery is the best option seeing how might not have much time to do anything else erm.I mean because when you have to lose so much weight and time is precious then its better to have the surgery,but when your like 300 or below you can lose the wieght with good effort and wil power,but when it gets to an extreme level you need to take action fast.

ragesRemorse
fast action miracle surgery because your to lazy to pound those pounds. i mean shit if you get up there like 600, fuC*k it let it all hang out what else you got to lose i mean shit your life is over even if you lose the wieght you will have all that excess skin. I'll let one of my favorite song lyrics of all time to sum up what i mean. "i may be lazy, but it takes up all my time" this is the conceptyou must live in if your 600 free floating flab on the couch.

-steve miller band, space cowboy smokin' Happy Dance

Stormy Day
I didnt think about the skin confused

ladygrim
like fat bastard on austin powers 3

but some people cant be arsed to fit the flab like u say .....
some people get so big the they think o i shall get the doctor to see me and he/she'll sugest surgery time saved noneed to exercise but they have to think put them self's under the knife is a big thing and the have weakened their heart and lungs from lack of execise and healthly living .. so they mite survive getting to surgery but not coming out...

Lady_Loofah
Why did that article remind me of the movie "Seven"?

ladygrim
the greed one or the sloth one ... ergh

Lady_Loofah
It was Sloth..... god, that was so disgusting.

ladygrim
just a lil

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
How the hell did she pee or crap? She HAD to get up sometime or other.

SlipknoT
I think she crapped on the couch

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Sick. Imagine sitting in your own **** for years.....ack...

ragesRemorse
Man, there is no way you could crap and pee on yourself for a period of years. You would die from contracted diseases from the extreme filth. Hepatitus is just one of many diseases you can get from being around your, or other peopls soil. She would have to move at some points in time.

§pearhead
still...how do you get that large, that's disgusting messed

lil bitchiness
Its nasty!

I dont understand people who let themselfs get SO fat...

fever red
Lets say she hit 300 lbs then was injured... very possible. Car accident?
So then she is on the couch, unable to walk about...
Some @ss is bringing her fast food. She's eating it, growing ever larger. Never again gets off the couch.
I'm sure if she could do it all over again- she'd do it all differently.

lil bitchiness
If you get injured, dont you call the ambulance or such and seek help, instead sitting arround eating the food they bring you?

Its a tragic story, no doubt about it, but...hmm

fever red
On a related note, I recently read an article where a formerly 1000 plus man is in a hospital and has lost 200 lbs and feels for the first time in years that he has a chance to live. Up til he got professional help, he felt that he was gonna die and so why stop eating?
And apparently he got that fat because his relatives were intentionally encouraging and enabling his food-addiction- because- get this- he was rich and they wanted him to die so they would inherit. They had him totally under their thumbs once they fed and manipulated him psychologically to the point that he was so fat he was bed-ridden. Then they were almost to their goals when they were exposed and he was rescued.
How fokked up it that; killing some-one that way has got to be the most evil thing ever! Not to mention disgusting...
Sure, he was obese when he let them move into his house, he was self-destructive and headed towards an early death- but still it is evil that they could take advantage of his suicidal psychology that way...and accelerate his slow self-murder to such gruesome extremes!

fever red
Oh, I see your point- but just becuase someone's suicide is slow; does that mean its under their control? You kill yourself only when you have already all-but-died inside. You have no feeling of control in your life...

fever red
I mean- I'm one cold, cruel person sometimes but I couldn't be involved in something like that.

ragesRemorse
damn, those people sound like some dumb ass relative's Not many 1000 pounders turn their fat lives around and decide to actually do somthing about ther extensive blubber problem. If they would have played there cards right, they could have ended up with a jack pot inheritence, and a family member in the guiness book of world record for being such a lazy fat slob that tipped the house at nearly 2000Ilbs . nope, they really messed that gravy boat up though, i wish i could fall into some fat inheritence like that. like they say soul be gone, but money to bwurn...with a grin of greed. One could only wish smokin'

ladygrim
most people are asking the same question 'how'

Lord_Andres
Don't you get any fish or vegdebles in the U.S?, seems like all of you are just sucking up Burger King and Mc.D

ladygrim
they do ...but they use them with things that are bad for u ... i mean everywhere does it ... some more than others

ragesRemorse
If your country offered as much fast food as America does, you'r country would be just as fat. It's not just Americans that are lazy, it is a human feature. you shove a processed,pre-cooked dinner in front of someones face for $4.99 after a long day of work, I would bet many people other than Americans would endulge in this possibility a few times.

Lord_Andres
Acturly no, fish is our traditional food, and has been so for centuryes, about 1/3 of the working people on the Faroe Islands are fishers

ragesRemorse
thats nice, their are many places like that in the world. Of course places like this will dominated by the driving force in their economy and way of living. Fisherman are hard working people with good morales. Their are places in South Carolina where farming is the drigiving force. you would be hardpressed to find more than one fast food restaurant any where in these communities. However thirty miles away in a near suburb fast food joints are just a minutes drive from each other.

blackwidowlover
all i have to say is ew....
her skin grew into the couch?
man after sitting on my couch for two hours of watching tv. I get a rash from the fabric on my legs. how can you sit there for a few days let alone 5 YEARS!!!

Lord_Andres
its not possible for her skin to grow into the couch, impossible, even if she sat on that damn couch for a thousand years it would not grow into it

blackwidowlover
im sorry it don't matter where you come from if you eat the wrong foods you will be FAT living somewhere else doesn't matter. and you can't live off of just fish you need fruits and vegatables.
and dairy like cheese and milk. did you know if you don'y have enough calcium in your diet and you eat right besides that you could still be a fat heffer, you know why??? cuz you need a mixture of foods for a truely healthy diet. so I don't believe your (my people only eat fish statement) many asian countrys eat a lot of fish. but they also eat a lot of herbs and rice and meats and starches too.

so you can't just blame america for being the sorce of fatness in the world. you have to think america is very very VERY industial, which means the people of america are working, and are very busy. lets say you have a meeting in 5 minutes but man are you starving. hey look ....theres a mcdonalds right there and that big mac looks tasty. you could get a salad but you can't drive and eat a salad at the same time , so you order the big mac. and you continue to do this untill you retire because it is easyer and less stresful, by the time your done your already 280 pounds and you now have diabetes. the disease of fatty and sugary food products.

you can't honestly believe people do this to them selves on purpose?
they work all day and come home to take care of the kids. they have no time to work out or eat a full health meal. this is the same reason some kids are fat. they go to school and have plenty of time to exorcise right. well duh. but it doesn't help that their parents only have time to shove a poptart in the toster.

i only say this because this is what happened to my family. my sister is over weight has been sence child hood. and my mom has gotten biger and bigger every year. I watch this happen and I am thankful that I prefer a banana to pizza which gives me heart burn. I can't eat bad foods cuz they make me sick and I love to play soccor so I exorcise
I am 115 and I am very thankful for that. my brother is the only other one that is really fit in my house hold, and thats only cuz he likes to work out and be all muscley

so it really doesn't matter where you are it matters who you are

ragesRemorse
Yeah he is totally right, without a source of extreme heat It would be impossible for a material such as a couch to graph into your flesh.

Lord_Andres
Did I say that I ONLY eat fish?, I don't think so, what i said was that there is alot of fishing here, so we eat alot of fish, but not only fish, beisdes fish fat is not unheatly, its heatly I eat fish,fruits, vegatables, bread, cheese, spaghetti, and sometimes sheep meat, and drink mostly malt beer and milk thats mostly about it

fever red
I'm not sure about that. What about bed sores? You know, pressure sores? Forming, healing, reforming? The scabs forming between raw, skinless flesh and fabric, and the scar tissue doing the same? I think it might be possible. I'm astonished that an infection did not kill her first; but strange things are possible with the human body in extreme situations.

Lord_Andres
Ever had a bandage on a wound? well the skin dosent grow as one with the bandege. ever touched a rough pice of wood and gotten a whats it called? a little pice of wood in your finger, you know what i mean, now if you let the little pice of wood stay in your finger for mayby a day or two the little pice will come out, see my point?

§H@Ñ€
sick

fever red
Yes... but the bandaid is removed, and 600 lbs of pressure is never applied to press it into your wound. The splinter has somewhere to go. Where is the couch going to go? I still think it's possible, check out the gruesome photos in pathology textbooks- that's just a hint of the bizarre deformities that the human body can undergo from environmental effects. Eeek.

ragesRemorse
No! no human being could live long enough in those conditions, with open wounds to be able to metamorph onto a humans skin. Not without Sources of heat. She was eigther dead and rotting when they found her, and this story is completely made up, or the laws of physics have been broken in the home of a fat slob. Ay stranger things have happend i guess. I mean i am still to grow a third nut but, who's really trying any way laughing laughing Happy Dance

Iceman22
I'm BLIND, I'm F*cking BLIND. What the f**k?
I poked myself in the eye, after I read that.
I'm scarred for life. sick Ow man, I'm gonna be so sick. puke

ladygrim
it is alil vile... but people let them selfs get like that its not natrually placed like a zit or boil ... its just laziness not been bothered to do things even the slitest thing ......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.