BTH 44

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
Well as usual the damn thing is late. It better be good. messed

Sith Master X
Dang, I hate waiting any longer then I have to. sad

Hayden'sgurl
I have been waiting all night! arrgh. my sister is like "calm down!"

Sith Master X
We can never be too calm when it comes to Star Wars!! Jumpy

Hayden'sgurl
lol. I know!

Jedi Priestess
well according to Pablo they are having technical difficulties uploading it to the OS. Hopefully soon.

cavola

Jedi Priestess
TFN is reporting that Pabs said this image wasnt worth staying up waiting for...........do they really say that? Thats kinda bashing your own product isnt it?

Jedi Priestess
It's up!!!!!

Jedi Priestess
Called HALFWAY THERE............a pic of half the Vader mask on Hayden mold.

Scramba on the way.!

scramba2000
http://home.comcast.net/~shirazkh/bth44.jpg

Jedi Priestess
I thought we saw a reverse of this in a webdoc already released? I guess Pabs wasnt lying, it wasnt worth the wait. sad nite peeps.

Sith Master X
Thanks anyways. erm

Mortanius
That's a cool pic!

darth_surgent
Scramba: Godliness Redefined

Member.
what's BTH 44?

cavola
Burn
That
Hayden

Member.
ok, and why are we so hyped up about hayden?

cavola
because he is going to bring down all self proclaimed muppets stick out tongue

c'mon u cant be serious

Lowbacca
thx scramba!!!

nigeyo2000
what a load of rubbish

cant beleive i pay for this

Jedi Priestess
BTH=Before the Helmet

nigeyo2000
more pics of costumed up hayden would be nice

unshackled I hope !

Boris
What crappyness, they already showed this in a webdoc, need a nice Grievous shot, that would be good.....

darktim1
awesome pic

cavola
TY scramba ;

but its a disgrace to 'release' this pic for paying HS members. Lucas arts should treat their customers better.

I think the fact that they are always running late shows that they dont really put much thought onto what they are going to release. " Just slap a picture and lets move on "

guiro72
what about phantom menace?....17 years to plan that...."Just slap a movie and let's move on".....

Sith Master X
That's what I'm saying, paying for HS just simply isn't worth it. It's nothing that exciting, all you get is an earlier look at some pics before everyone else does, and eventually it's taken off of HS for anyone to view, well some things that is.

wolfdraven
I agree Boris bring on some new pics of Grevious or hopefully some new yoda pics.

Sith Master X
Yeah, new pics of Grievous would be great.

guiro72
i wonder just how much of it will be released eventually....in 10 years will they be charging for a rare picture of temura morrison getting dressed.....

Corsie
Thanks Scramba!!

darktim1
I don't think we will see anything of general grievious till the teaser trailer or not maybe pics might come up.

soundmine
How often do they post BTH pics?

(By the way, Scramba=awesome)

PVS
bump (sinking stupid threads)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.