Scarecrow + Scarecrow Slayer (Pt. 2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
It was a Saturday morning, and of course Hollywood Video's selection was picked over by the Friday night High School crowd so it was slim pickens.

I gave an indie company my dollar by renting a movie called "Scarecrow Slayer". I checked out the trailers for other movies on it, including the movie 'Scarecrow". It looked super interesting, and the actual Scarecrow design was dope.

As for the movie, "Scarescrow Slayer", not so dope. It would probably rank on up there as one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life, even considering it was a little no name studio project.

It had Tony Todd, and even he wasn't at his A-game in this one, sad to say.

Well, for the sake of this sounding more like a question, and less of a review, has anyone seen the original Scarecrow? Is it worth a look see, should I find it around here?

HockeyHorror
hmmmmm interesting

Wolfie
Did you get around to seeing it yet? I saw a double feature DVD of the two at Wal-Mart today and was skeptic to buy it.

Cinemaddiction
Saw 'em both, and they were total feces. Haven't seen "Scarecrow Gone Wild" with Ken Shamrock, though. Don't plan too, either.

Wolfie
I saved $5.50 then! big grin

How about The Hatchet Man? Or is that a stupid question? stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Wolfie

How about The Hatchet Man? Or is that a stupid question? stick out tongue

Read the tagline? "He's got an axe to grind!" roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're better off getting "Soul Survivors".

Wolfie
Soul Survivors... *shudders*

I see Eliza Dushku on the cover and think of Wrong Turn.

I saved $11 today. laughing out loud

BlackC@t
I saw a bit of Scarecrow

Seemed kinda' cruddy...

MildPossession
Both these movies are on my rental list, the dvd covers looks lovely though...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.