Indie Movie Suggestions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scabby mcgee
There was this thread entitled something along the lines of Movie Suggestions Others likely have not seen. But I got tired of people recomending things like LOTR or The Matrix. It doesn't really have to be an indie flick but if you have a suggestion of a movie that most of us haven't seen and you dug give it a plug and maybe a short summary.

Here's mine

The Following - By the same guy that made Memento (this was the movie that landed him the cred to make Memento) not as good as Memento though. Basically about a guy that stalks people and craziness ensues from there.

Dopamine - About a software creator that thinks all love is, is chemicals between people being triggered.

Where's Marlowe? - more of a B level movie, but I thought it was pretty funny. It has Mos Def and John Livinston as young documentary filmmakers that are making a movie about a private detective. The private Detective's partener goes missing so they start to help the detective in order to keep making the movie.

SlipknoT
Cabin Fever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.