Nominate a horror movie for the month of August.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
Well, go on. Also, you can't nominate any movie that's already won for a previous month. (So as much as it pains me to say this, TCM can't be nominated sad )

Anyways, I nominate Henry - Portrait of a Serial Killer.

@F1
Is Psycho a horror or thriller, I nominate it either way.

SlipknoT
Well since it's Friday the 13th today I'll nominate Friday the 13th.

HockeyHorror
Silence of the Lambs

ragesRemorse
i vote for SUSPIRIA

Darth Sauron
My big fat greek wedding yes

HockeyHorror
laughing i knew u would say something like that

Ghetto Goblin
hmmm, my first choice is the shining.

Ghetto Goblin
then i guess my second choice is the exorcist.

SlipknoT
you only get one choice, and why a peice of garbage like the Excorcist

ragesRemorse
damn i guess everyone is going to nominate there own personal favorite movie arent you? Shit how about every horror movie is the best horror movie for the month of August. Shit i will re-take my vote of SuSpiria and nominate Henry. Shit why not. ok we done now. No one votes it's a lost cause. lets have a poll instead that might work better.

I guess you can nit pick my statement and discover that more than most i am being sarcastically fu*ckin mean,

Stormy Day
Does AvP count as a horror? embarrasment

BackFire
Absolutely not.

Stormy Day
why?

Dario Argento
I vote for Romero's master piece "Martin"

PRO-PAIN
The Beyond

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/kpropain/SIGS/Fulci_Lives.jpg

Cinemaddiction
"Friday the 13th Pt. 1"

Know your roots!

Cowboyography
Go with Henry!! most havent seen it, and many wont make it threw the family murder scene. OTIS FOREVER!!!

trav6612
UNDERWORLD 2

Spitback
i VOTE FOR EVIL DEAD 2

Lord_Andres
I nominate The Howling

freakinstrange
i nominate dead alive

Voorhees
Im going to go with Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer. I was so impressed when i saw this movie. It rocks bigtime.

MildPossession
A Tale of Two Sisters.

A Korean psychological thriller/horror like Ringu and Dark Water. Fantastic film!! Came out two years ago I think. Acting is wonderful. It's a mind boggling film that's worth the watch by all.

@F1
Maybe it would be better if you made a poll, that way, we won't nominate the same movies each month.

Evil Dead
I second Martin..........

Damn good flick........probably in my top 10 of all time.......I know it won't win as 99% of you havn't seen it but it still deserves the nod.

PS Watch this film. Greatness. It's OOP now so if you see the dvd anywhere, snatch it up.

MildPossession
I did enjoy Martin actually. But honestly please check out A Tale of Two Sisters, excellent.

Also, Martin isn't out of print, if that's what you mean by OOP, can get it on dvd here easily.

Dario Argento
It is still available on region 2 I think

MildPossession
Yep region 2.

botankus
I saw this for the first time last night. I agree, it's very well-made and really good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.