Shaq doing K-1?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I just saw something briefly and I want to see if I heard it right. I heard that Shaq is doing a K-1 fight against some Sumo guy or something? Is this true, and when is it if it is?

Myth
Btw: Shaq has like boxing match against Tarver as well, but thats not what I'm talking about.

Linkalicious
Shaq would have lost to Barkley when Shaq was in his prime. He'd get murdered in a ring. No matter how much Shaq-Fu he tried on a guy.

wuTa
shaq fu?..wasnt that a game for sega...i think you got it mixed up myth....there wasa sumo guy in who did K-1 and shaq sparred with tarver in a boxing match but that gloves that used were those big ass gloves so you get hit you dont really feel it....they didnt use standard boxing gloves so it wanst really a boxing match..it was like those gloves you see at chucky cheese or some shit like that

Myth
I remember the first CD I ever bought was "Shaq-fu: Da Return" laughing

That was a mistake.

Thanks wuTa. Did they use big gloves in both fights?

Dexx
i doubt he will...either way. he's a big man. and a judo black belt...if i remember correctly. so..i'm pretty sure he knows how to move around

wuTa
i dont think the sumo wrestler did..in fact i think the sumo wreslter got a complete ass kicking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.