My experience in a strip joint.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Girl
Last night i went to an opening of a new club. Its very expensive to get in but once your in your get treated like royality. Me and my small party of friends were shown to the vip room where we had champagne and all sort layed out for us. and we get to watch the stage threw a smokey glass window. I have never been to a club like this before watching women dance on poles and stuff is not a thing i normally like to watch but the manager wanted me to have a feel for his new club because once my ankle is fully healed I myself wud be working there!

Seeing this girl strip down to just her tiny thong didnt do nothing for me...I never felt disgusted or nuffing. I just sat there and watched lol..the guys i was wiv was certainly getting hott! I mean ye she was a looker but to be honest her moves were a little stiff. And then when i saw a girl thrust up and down on a pole i had to hide myself 4rm laffing....Was this the best my manager cud find?

I left feeling tht if i had paid to get in i wud be disappointed...but free champagne made the night easier to swallow.....laughing I have my work cut out!

TheMuffinMan
you probably just got the attention of every guy in this forum

Kotaro
laughing out loud geez your gonna be a stripper *COOL* laughing out loud, well it seems u might be having fun at your new job then, have fun thats all i say laughing out loud

Samurai Girl
hahaha! im not looking for attention just sharing my experience

Kotaro
i'm her friend its my duty to post in her thread wink

Samurai Girl
im not a stipper sweetie...Im an erotic dancer!

TheMuffinMan
Well you got me in here and i ain't leavin big grin yay

TheMuffinMan
Yea there is a difference, I'm not quite sure what it is but there is a difference.

Samurai Girl
I keep some of my clothes on and get paid more!

Kotaro
well whatever it is i'm sure your great on the stage wink, (it does not invole stripping does it?)

Greek_girl
oh god they are so sad if they cant dance around a pole and such...has the manager even thought of sending the girls to pole dancing classes?
i love erotic dancing and i do it wheneva we go out clubbin...but i dont know if i would like to work in one...

Samurai Girl
When i told the manager how i felt he said sweetie im paying you to teach them....so teach! I was like ooohh great! such joy!

and Muffin man and nick...I strip but i leave my under garments on...which are normally made of leather!

Greek_girl
wow then you must be good to teach the strippers how to strip...

Samurai Girl
nah anyone can take clothes off lol! Im teaching them to dance..

Greek_girl
but you gotta do it your very best and danxe erotically you know what i mean

Kotaro
so u have to dance great infront of the other girls to show them a trick or 2, like teasing tricks laughing out loud

Samurai Girl
yeah...But i cant teach them everything i do need some teases left just for me...like my trademark tease

Kotaro
thats cool laughing out loud yeah ya don't want to teach them everything and leave u with nothing wink

Samurai Girl
my point! every1 needs to be different

Kotaro
well i hope u teach them girls how to make guys drool, if u do then i wonder what your like to watch droolio

Samurai Girl
i dunno i will ask the men when igo back to work lol

Kotaro
what so your just gonna dance and while dancing say "do u like what u see" laughing out loud i dunno but stuff like that LMFAO!!!

Samurai Girl
no it was a sarky answer to your question...

Lil' Backfire
Wow... pathetic.

I would probably be a better dancer!

Samurai Girl
wow...someone is a little bigheaded today...its not easy to bare your stuff to strangers.

Lil' Backfire
I know it isnt

Samurai Girl
im sorry if i snapped @ u

Lil' Backfire
You didnt.

Samurai Girl
im glad but y the short answers

Lil' Backfire
confused I dont know.

No real reason. You said sorry if you snapped at me, and you didnt.

Samurai Girl
ok then..

Kotaro
^ them posts=weird for me laughing out loud anyway i hope u teach them good moves and that u have fun doing it happy

lil bitchiness
Well...i must have lived a lie for the past 19 years, becaue i thought it was called ''exotic'' dancing not ''erotic'' dancing. huh But what would I know about taking my clothes off in front of strangers.

Linkalicious
*nails up poster of Lil's Live Strip Act held at the Spearamint Rhino..Saturdays only*

Apparently a lot. big grin

Dr. Strangelove
http://forumspam.articblue.nl/thread_related/thread_sucks/imagepages/image12.html

§nakehead
girls on poles droolio

clispin
Originally posted by Greek_girl
oh god they are so sad if they cant dance around a pole and such...has the manager even thought of sending the girls to pole dancing classes?
i love erotic dancing and i do it wheneva we go out clubbin...but i dont know if i would like to work in one...

big fish wee fish big fish wee fish box box box

Clovie
why the hell did you bump it?

LanİeWindu™
clispin is replying to all of Greek Girls posts.

clispin went psycho.

Clovie
omg messed ALL? *waits for the madness to stop*

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Sun Ce
laughing out loud geez your gonna be a stripper *COOL* laughing out loud, well it seems u might be having fun at your new job then, have fun thats all i say laughing out loud

A waste of a job I say.jm sad

clispin
I havent been on for a while, need to catch up smile.

I've to tell you that you're a fooel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.