Farewell......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
I'm out of here for a while......this forum is going to shit. I come here everyday......and end up leaving without even posting. I can't bring myself to post in 90% of the threads due to the influx of 12 year olds going completely off topic or just being moronic in general. That combined with all the idiotic posts that get made by the same kids (Jason vs _______ , Dusk of the Dead, etc.) has completely ruined the fun of this forum for me. It's been coming for some time now......but I'm finally to the point where I'm no longer interested enough in discussing horror films here to wade through all the shit to find a real topic.......or a topic that hasn't been completely butchered by some kid posting random, moronic shit.

I enjoy the converse with many of you guys.......Backfire, C-dic, zombieman, Dario Argento, etc.........and will be back sometime. I'll check in from time to time (although probably won't be posting for reasons above)......when the kids have their fun and move on to the next great place on the web and leave this forum alone I'll be returning.

Later,

BackFire
I hear you, my friend. It will be a shame for you to leave though, one of the few intelegent people on this forum. Don't be too big of a stranger.

Dario Argento
I'm sorry to hear that, but I comletely understand you. This forum isn't interesting anymore.

See you in hell wink

§nakehead
Hey at least there is a horror form. Iv been looking for one for almost a year.

Cinemaddiction
Things may simmer down once these cats go back to school. But yeah, don't be a stranger, you're going to need to appoint a new "tearer of assholes" for the Horror forum.

Cowboyography
Bummer, I always stopped to read your threads. Hope ya change your mind.

SlipknoT
That sucks, I loved it when you made fun of newbies.

dean7879
to be fair the forum is gettin a bit boring

BackFire
I think you can handle it from now on, CA.

tabby999
hmmmmmm.........damn

botankus
This was one of my favorite Evil Dead (the user) threads....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=301333

BackFire
Evil Dead, you know you can always post in one of the other forums on the board. Such as Movie Discussion or what not. Also, I remember you used to post pretty regularly in the Music Discussion as well.

Explore a little, you can still find decent threads elsewhere on the board.

Dogbert
Wow, that was funny. 4 posts in a row of abuse. laughing out loud

HockeyHorror
shit, lost another good member. sad

Wolfie
I'm gonna miss ya, man. I always enjoyed reading your posts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.