Scarlett Johansson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*Georgina_A*
I searched the forum for a thread on Scarlett Johansson and there isn't one so I thought I'd make this smile

I really like her in "Lost in Translation" and "Girl with a Pearl Earring". I think she's really beautiful. Does anyone else like her?

http://img12.exs.cx/img12/9611/Scarlett.jpg

Feel free to post more pictures of her if you have any big grin

BlackC@t
No offence but I find her a s!ut...........

silverstar
I think she is a pretty cool actress, and that she is pretty. Too bad that there isn't that many good pics of her on the web blink

*Georgina_A*
^^ Yeah me too big grin

I just liked her in the films I saw...she's a really good actress imo yes I don't really know about her as a person blink

furryman
big grin

Darth Vicious
What makes u say shes a **** Black Cat? i dunno much about her, any good stories about her, i think shes pretty and i like her lips, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BloomBabyGirl
i dint like lost intrans. bad bad bad

chilled monkey
I like her. She was really good in 'Lost in Translation'.

She is really pretty too. I think she looks a lot like Amber Benson.

papabeard
www.imdb.com/name/nm0424060/

I love her love . She is a good actress and she is beautiful.

She was good in Lost in Translation, Girl with a pearl earring and Ghost World

JaehSkywalker
like her on The Island...

Ronny
I like her tons droolio I'd totally bang her.

Shes pro plastic sugery though erm thats ifdgjirj!

.Dance_Inside.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/Cillianmissexy69/scarlet002.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/Cillianmissexy69/images621877_ScarletJohansson4.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/Cillianmissexy69/gjdjdj.jpg

shes pretty smile

papabeard
I lost a little respect for her after The Island.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I wanna blow rainbow bubbles up Scarlett's ass, then play hide & seek with her prickly nipples. She'd so love it lots.

papabeard
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
I wanna blow rainbow bubbles up Scarlett's ass, then play hide & seek with her prickly nipples. She'd so love it lots.

hahahahahaha, HOW DARE YOU?

But secretly, I too think she would love it laughing

papabeard
HOLY SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/4084/Events/4084/ScarlettJo_Cohen_7065897_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Johansson,%20Scarlett

Ya Krunk'd Floo
One word:

Reallygreatjuicybigfunbags.

papabeard
Those are some olympian breasts.

Thorin
I love scarlett johansson. she is super uber duper fine. droolio

Roulette
I think she's a great actor...and she's really beautiful toonotworthy

Darkman87
I heard that she is in the talks for her upcoming movie. Does anybody know about anything her new movie???

Eis
I didn't like her very much before but I loved "Lost in Translation" so I like her now. stick out tongue
She was pretty cool in The Island too...

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ronny
I like her tons droolio I'd totally bang her.

Shes pro plastic sugery though erm thats ifdgjirj!
I'd totally watch droolio

Anyways, yeah she is decent. I like her alright in "The Horse Whisperer", haven't seen much else of her though. She is quite beautiful at least.

Eis
Originally posted by Bardock42
I'd totally watch droolio

Anyways, yeah she is decent. I like her alright in "The Horse Whisperer", haven't seen much else of her though. She is quite beautiful at least.
That movie sucked so bad.

Imperial_Samura
Still, it seems like only yesterday she was that one legged girl or something.

Still, I think she has a bright future as long as she stays away from things like the Island (sorry, didn't like that movie at all.)

Seems like she is in high demand as well, at least that's what the papers are saying, what with that slightly risque Vanityfair covershoot.

Eis
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Still, it seems like only yesterday she was that one legged girl or something.

Still, I think she has a bright future as long as she stays away from things like the Island (sorry, didn't like that movie at all.)

Seems like she is in high demand as well, at least that's what the papers are saying, what with that slightly risque Vanityfair covershoot.
Hey! The Island was good!! Not a master piece but still very entretaining.
And no, you're not allowed to have an opinion.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Eis
Hey! The Island was good!! Not a master piece but still very entretaining.
And no, you're not allowed to have an opinion.

Consider me suitably chastised

Hehehe.

Eis
Consider me suitably chastised

Hehehe.
I don't get it, who chastised you?

Deathblow

Oh yeah, didn't she do a nudie cover with Keira Knightley?

I like her a lot as an actress, Ghost World in particular. She is kind of attractive, but at the same time I find her face kind of creepy, I'm not entirely sure why. Very sexy voice, though wink

botankus
Originally posted by papabeard
HOLY SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/4084/Events/4084/ScarlettJo_Cohen_7065897_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Johansson,%20Scarlett

Unless she's got some recent surgery done, that outfit structure should get an Academy Award. Looking at the posted picture before that one in this thread, the outfit really did it's job of pushing (up) and confinement.

papabeard
Do you think she has had surgery?, cos ive seen her in other clothes and they look just as swell. laughing (pun intended!)

botankus
I dunno...on the image on page 1 of this thread (in the brownish dress), they look pretty normal to me.

shugie99
She may or may not have. I have a feeling she's the real deal though. Regardless, she's good at what she does.

sweetness
I think she is stunning yes

papabeard
She got an old school beauty like lauren bacall or someone like that , with a slight masculine energy.

botankus
Originally posted by shugie99
She may or may not have. I have a feeling she's the real deal though. Regardless, she's good at what she does.

No, I'm not talking about surgery blink. I'm talking about the outfit! Outfits like that can make anyone look like the next level down from Pam Anderson.

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by botankus
Unless she's got some recent surgery done, that outfit structure should get an Academy Award. Looking at the posted picture before that one in this thread, the outfit really did it's job of pushing (up) and confinement.

That dress was made to give a push up like that... yeah, it did a hell of job wouldn't you say?

botankus
Yeah, I have one at home. I'm an A-cup without it, and a Triple-D with them.

immortal_sim
i recently watched the island and the perfect score and she is really gd in both films!!!!! heres a couple of pictures from those films!

immortal_sim
the island again ...

immortal_sim
and from the perfect match ...

Leggy_n_Merry
Yaaay Scarlett! She is definitely my favourite actress. She's only 21 yet she's so talented and has been in many successful films and has another 7 to come (at the moment). And she is so beautiful, and isn't one of those celebrities who is deseperate to stay thin. As she said she likes chocolate so she's going to eat it. I love her figure; it's the perfect size. And she has a great chest aswell.

I love Lost In Translation, The Island (even though many people don't think it's very good), Girl With A Pearl Earring and In Good Company. I haven't seen any of her other films yet though embarrasment Oh I've seen Eight Legged Freaks though, but I didn't know that was her at the time, but I didn't like that film anyway. I really want to see Match Point, but I'm waiting until I have more money so I can buy it. I can't wait for The Prestige, it looks so good (and Christian Bale is a huge bonus too.. and Hugh Jackman also). Oh and Scoop looks really good too and The Black Dahlia. There isn't enough information about her other films to know if they look good or not.. but Napolean and Betsy looks good and The Other Boleyn Girl.. mainly because they're history films and I love those.

Dr. Zaius
Sweet Christmas, is Scarlett Johanssen hot!

Talented too...in every meaning of the word. Yessir. Talent. shifty

Arianne
I really admire her. She is beautiful and has a great body. And since she is Josh's girlfriend I like her more. lol.

Tooshay
she seems sweet smile

Maple Sugar
She does..she is so uniquely beautiful too big grin i absoultly loved in lost in translation and ghost world.i wonder..does she have a lazy eye?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.