Guestbook

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ghetto Goblin
Are you new? Well, come on, don't be shy, post who you are and a couple things about you. What forums you visit and like the best. Post your comments. How do you like this forum? Do these forums answer your questions? You know, stuff like that. I'll start.

I'm Ghetto Goblin, I'm not new, but someone's gotta starrt.
I like to play basketball.
My favorite movies are spiderman, and the star wars saga.
And i spend my time on the spiderman and star wars forums, of course.

See easy right, just something short like that.

Moo Cow
no expression, yes you are new.

Ghetto Goblin
i have been here for almost 4 months, that seems long enough to me.

when i got banned it erased the number of post and threads that have made, and i was acting like i just registered.

Moo Cow
you registered in july. now it is august. its been 1 month

Ghetto Goblin
i got banned at the end of june, so it restarted when i got registered, and it restarted my posts and everything. i promise you.

but let's get back on topic.

Ghetto Goblin
and besides, one month isn't really that "new" if your on for about 6-8 hours a day.

Corran
We have severe mental issues,
we are: a 27 year old Male nurse: a 42 year-old bored housewife: a 28 year old transexual nymphomaniac: a 31 year old civil servant: and a Fire Engine.
We like to party: Shop: Have Sex: Collect Hornby Railway sets: and go NEE-NAW, NEE-NAW reallly loud.
Our Favourite movies are A clockwork Orange: Steel Magnolias: anything with Ron Jeremy in: Mad Max II: and can't watch movies because I'm a Fire Engine.
We spend our Time in the: Movie Forum: The GDF: the OTF: the News forumL and the Fire station yard getting hosed down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.