Star Wars Between III and IV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sauron

Ghetto Goblin
interesting stuff sauron.

Darth Sauron
Dont thank me, thank the site wink

I am but the messenger.....Im r2 in a new hope yes

Ghetto Goblin
i'm c3po in a new hope.

Ushgarak
Cold day in hell before I thank AICN for anything- that has come close to Supershadow standard at times.

Darth Sauron
big grin
So in other words, you have to insult me...alot...but you actually love me yes

Darth Sauron
Thats why it says rumours wink

darktim1
that would be cool a show about bobba fett .

guiro72
another way to keep the franchise alive and the cash rolling in after ep III.....

can't believe i'm thinking of buying the ewok movies and ewok and droids cartoons.....if you add it up, that's a lot of cash for material i actually consider 3rd rate at best....

clone wars cartoons were good though, and i think this tv series could be also.....we'll see....

JKozzy
Meh... I'd rather it revolve around the Empire and the Jedi's extinction.. and possibly the building of the Death Star? I don't think every single Jedi could be wiped out by the end of EpIII...unless they were all in the same place at once. I'd expect a few renegades around afterwards, but they'd be gone by EpIV

PVS
i trust that rumor about as far as i can throw a dumptruck. big grin

guiro72
i think it would involve all of those things as well....although i have a feeling the clones finish off all the jedi in ep III....each jedi is accompanied by a "squadron" of clones....they are in effect surrounded....but certainly the building of the empire, maybe the deathstar, and the early stages of the rebellion....yeah, actually, wiping out the last few remaining jedi would be good....

all i can think of is battlestar galactica though, i have no frame of reference to imagine what this show would be like.....

Jedi Priestess
if this rumour were indeed turn out to be true, it would be a sad sad day for Star Wars fans......it would never in a million years be a success.....

Sith Master X
That's what worries me there JP, whether or not it'll be done right or be successful.

PVS
there is no way to make a star wars sitcom "right"

Sith Master X
Probably not. I really can't decide whether or not I am for the idea.

guiro72
whip....stir....whip....stir....whip....stir, stir,stir......

smoker4
The Fresh Fett of Mos Eisley embarrasment

Scarabi
between the two movies there will have books : Nights of coruscant.

And for the 2006 serie .. It may happen between the two trilogies but nothings sure i think but there will have a serie it's official since a few months i think

Unholly_Cheese
Thanks 4 dat news sauronyes

wolfdraven
I think its a very bad idea to go forward with a series for boba fett if that is who they are going to revolve around the show. I wouldn't mind to see a series revolving around yoda on degobah that might be interesting. It would be a perfect TV sitcom.

just kidding guys.

Sith Master X
A story on Boba would be just terrible. I'd never watch it. sad

Darth Sauron
Your welcome smile

smoker4
I agree, any type of star wars on tv would just suck as much as S.S and that is a hole lot of suckin no

Holiday special aaarrrrrhhhhh

guiro72
i can't imagine what it would be like....the vague image i have in my head is pretty horrible.....

only thing is that i think lucas has taken criticism of past endeavours (holiday sp. etc) to heart.....he made sure to farm the clone wars cartoon out to someone "cool" with a good reputation, and i think it turned out pretty good....i was kinda shocked to see a star wars tv spin off that worked....maybe this bodes well?....

also with hd video, and cg effects, the quality could be quite high without making it too expensive to produce....

i will reserve judgement until i see, same as any star wars product these days....

Sith Master X
I love the Clone Wars cartoons. I only wish they were longer.

J-Unit
And They Will

smoker4
Yep good point Guiro72, the clone wars worked well, this should be the direction maybe, live action scares me too, the handling needs to be spot on! wink

Ken Benobi
seems like their safest way to do it is use a character who isn't part of the main plot, like maybe Wedge, that might be kinda cool, if they did it right....they need someone like Steven Spielberg again....

El Toro
laughing Who are u kidding SMX....

Unholly_Cheese
U can never b to sure. They might make something good out of it

Swordfish2k0
how can there be a tv series? I heard that Episode 3 will end where Episode 4 begins..??

Ken Benobi
there should be a gap of about 20 years I think.....Vader and Obi-Wan are just about geezers, and Luke is grown up....

Jedi Priestess
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! no tv series mad please please please confused

captainmidnight
i know this has been said but tv sitcoms about movies do suck,like yound indiana jones star trek,yet sitcoms that turn to movies are worse,on the contrary to that i believe this could work becouse even if it was awful i know i would still watch it becouse i love star wars,it needs good production and the story would have to be killer,like the jedi purge and the rise of the empire,i dont think a show about boba would be strong enough since he was only in the films for about 15-20 minutes...

Morgoths_Wrath
i'd like to see more of boba fett, since he probably wont have much on-screen time in RoTS

PVS
bump (sinking stupid threads)

Jedi dersans
My nipples are hard thinking about a new TV series anything to do with Star Wars is fine with me!

PVS
ummm good for you and your nipples What the f**k?

PVS
nipples ROCK!!!!!! rock

Darth Sauron
rock
I wonder if i could find a smilie that is a nipple.

*searches internet for the word 'nipple'*

found 8000,000,000,000 pages containing the word nipple

PVS
LOL
could you post them?

PVS
ummmm........sauron....why are you "restricted"?

Darth Sauron

PVS
oh well roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Sauron
But when has that ever stoped me eek! shifty

queeq
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrright... has this one ever been ON topic.

CLOSING.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.