R2's girlfriend pic?? this a fake?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

waynerobsonuk
sorry if this is off topic but I found this link on my travels to what is suposed to be........ R2's love interest....
fan boy dream of some sort of leak?

h**p://shawngbr.home.att.net/pics/shetoo.jpg

Alledgedy (I say that coz it just seems too good to be true) it was a link from the offical site that is now dead

h**p://www.starwars.com/hs/f4rs2o/r2she2/g_000319-7.jpg

replace all *'s with t's

Hope I dont get a flame for this as I thought I'd post this supposed pic for your perusal b4 I go away for a couple of days....
Can anyone make out the writing fiantly over the pic in what looks like a watermark? I'd have a mess around in photoshop myself and see if I can sort it out but I'm a little pushed for time at the mo .
enjoy...

Wayne...

waynerobsonuk
Disregard last post its a fake...as I thought I found the following on a site that 'uncovers' this.

COLOR=red]"Other fun things we did on that week: a train and taxi ride to New York City's new Planetarium at the AMNH, a visit to the
Spaceship Discovery Science & Technology Center (where they have two astromech 'droids called R2-D2 and R2-She-2) and a great time by the Hudson River."

feel free to delete this threat sorry for the false alarm.

Wayne...

NoMeN
LOL!

smoker4
stick out tongue

Unholly_Cheese
Test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.