Hunter X Hunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kurakitsune
Have any of u guys and gals herd of HXH?

wowywow
<raises hand> me! me! i'm a H x H fan watched all of them till episode 7 of the Greed Island Final OVA ! big grin I love how Killua looks! big grin cuuute! stick out tongue

Teen Titan#1FAN
I Love It !I watched tham all love killua

wowywow
yey!! now i finaly got all of the hunter x hunter episodes and ovas downloaded and watchedz!!! big grin but now i don't have anything else to watch sad
oh well.. :P
it was soo cool !! big grin
killua u'r soo cute big grin embarrasment stick out tongue

Teen Titan#1FAN
Killua

wowywow
sooo cute! thx 4 da' post big grin
<hands gift to Teen Titan#1FAN>

Teen Titan#1FAN
eek! thanks

Teen Titan#1FAN
Hey what part in HxH did yall like?

Teen Titan#1FAN
hellow????

ashleng
I like the greed island part because Bisuke is there.... i love this character... She's strong and cute. ( nevermind the part when she turned into her true form, its so bulky) Killua is cute too and i like his electricity thing.. All i can say is the ending of the greed island final is not satisfying (BITIN!!!!!) But i enjoyed watching it... Really!!!!

beastnpyro
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i LUV HXH!!!! its one of my faves

ashleng
killua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smiley2005
hi . i have just registered 5 minutes ago when i saw u guys talking about hunter x hunter, please i need some help ! Does any body know how can i download Greed Island from net !

xdrifter
ok just watched gi finals is there anything after it???

ashleng
Originally posted by xdrifter
ok just watched gi finals is there anything after it???

well yeah, something more happened after that but it was continued in the manga... new adventures for gon and killua!! smile

xdrifter
yeah i am reading the mangga to (did 7 come out?) o u know there is a hunter x hunter musical (not kindding there is one) but no ova 4 then hmmm that ending 4 gi pissed me off o well

ashleng
yeah, the ending sucks... the manga.... i think the art is getting crappy and their new enemies are strange looking (the big bug)... i just downloaded the chapters after the GIfinal, currently 257 i think (cant remember... smile

musical??? never heard of it smile

Ritoshi
I seen all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.