Can i do this??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
I got 3 sigs, is this okay? I dont wanna get in trouble or anything.

Royal Knight
No you can't have 3 siggys

you only can have 1 sigwink

mycatrox14
i dont know it wouldnt be alright for me but i dont know for you!!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
..?

V@LL3jOk!D707
i had two sigs once.... i got in trouble embarrasment

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Oops.

Dexx
what?
what do you mean. you can only upload one image at a time...i think.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Yeah but you can upload different pictures and add the IMG codes to the box at the same time.q

yerssot
it's not explicitly said I think... but just think about other people... people surfing on 56K will absolutely HATE having to wait for someone with multiple sigs... and I don't see the point in having more than one blink

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Okie smile I talked to Backfire about it too.

Dexx
aawh...you mean sigs uploaded from OTHER places besides the kmc server? yeah..i guess it could work. however...one should be enough

Clovie
blink you can't have sigs uplaoded not from kmc server erm
i've tried and it said it is showing only pics which are here confused

Dexx
well then you can;t have multiple sigs. since kmc can only host on a t atime for a member

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Dude you dont understand what Im saying. Yes you can, i had 3 up yesterday but i took them down because i didnt know if it was against the rules or not.

Darth Sauron
Shes right, i tried it this morning...it works

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
smile

Clovie
really??? i gotta check it shifty

Clovie
and i got this "Sorry, but only images uploaded via the Sig Uploader are allowed in your signature. Please click here to upload your picture."
so i don't understand how could you have multiple sigs.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
.... What you do is upload a signature, save the code into the box, upload another one, and put that code UNDER the other one..There voila you have 2 signatures!

JKozzy
Voila! The image you upload will cause the old one to be deleted eek! Wow! Good luck with that roll eyes (sarcastic)

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Not for me smile

Dexx
yes, that means the server can upload more than one images for an user. didn't know that.
anyway..stick to one

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
k

Darth Sauron
Wow, i had three sigs today eek!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
lol

Clovie
but erm
i know the old pic is staying on the server coz i used to play with them and change it few times a day.
but i thought i can't uplaod more coz there will happen that too many lines thing erm

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
sry

Raz
Did you not read the HUGE BOLD RED letter text?

You're only seeing three, because the old ones are cached in your browser.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Thats pretty odd. I thought someone else could see 'em. Oh well im stickin to 1 anyway!

silver_tears
Yea I was just gonna say don't they come up as red x's laughing out loud

dave123
That was a "bit" late sweetie stick out tongue

Dexx
lol..yeah..i was just gonna ask. the big red writing says the old one has been deleted. big grin..so it's impossible

silver_tears
sue me diva

dave123
you've said that to me about 3 times in 2 days stick out tongue

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
BTW Arrghpirategirl has 2 signature's, im sure its possible/

Raz
I only see one: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2261065#post2261065

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Oddly enough i see on top a Johnny Depp designed one on top, and bottom is a Captain Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann one on Jack Sparrow's Island.

§pearhead
call me cynical, but why the hell would you need more than one sig anyways? messed

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Beats me. I guess i just did smile

yerssot
and oddly enough, I see only one, refresh the page

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Dont work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.