Baseball try outs Monday wish me luck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
if i dont make baseball im going to do volleyball. Just so I dont have to lift for football ne more but Ill dominat on volleyball. But I should make the baseball team and hopefully start because i was throwing today like a canone. So wish me luck its the batting that i only have to worry about

§pearhead
uh good luck smart

Dogbert
Knock it out of the park D wink thumb up

total metalhead
kick some ass D Man thumb up

DeNiro
If my shoulder is like what it is like now on Monday I wont make the team. If I get a pieace of a ball with the bat it will fly. But I dont know I havent played in 4 years but when I did i was good I always was a All star on my leagues but Well find out on MOnday if im a chump or not

bLooMiLiCioUs
you'll rock the place down Drock trust meyes

DeNiro
hopefully. If I dont Ill just make sure I take one of the Bats home with me to take out my anger.

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek! what a scene!

DeNiro
wait a minute Ill just run shit over with my Bronco after try outs but If I do make it then I think it calls for a off roading celebration

total metalhead
no why must you be so destructive?

bLooMiLiCioUs
make love,not war war

DeNiro
War is sometimes the only option- general Patton 1942

KidRock
go big or go home D! show there ass's up monday

DeNiro
That is one of my mottos i use I am glad to see u think the same way thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.