Problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
My friend is in Mexico for 2 weeks (I know I feel bad for him to) and he told me to feed his pets, and I've done it before and the key is usually in the mud room in this little box, but it isnt, and I looked all through the room it's not there, and these are his pets: Eastern Garter Snake, Fish, American Toad, 2 Western Painted Turtles, Leapord Gecko, and a Barking Tree Frog, so alot of them can go without food for a while, but not for 2 weeks, only the snake would survive, what should I do.

Phoenix Song
Why is it bad to be in Mexico...no expression

As to the rest, I have no clue stick out tongue

PrefectRonnykin
*trys not to laugh*

BingaBonga
Wow, sucks.... Call pet control? no expression I really don't know.... but don't let them die. no

SlipknoT
I was thinking of breaking the window.

~Angel~
Don't break the window... Are there any neighbors or relatives that might have a key??

SlipknoT
Yea, but the neighbors that do have a key are on vacation in Japan

hezzy_baby
laughing out loud Isn't that convenient?

Jedi Priestess
messed Did they not leave you a contact number?

Stormy Day
Just break in shifty no expression or let them die no expression

soundtrack
here ar some of my ideas *im drunk do u nihgt not want to lisetn to some of them ....1 brake a window 2 try to pick the locjk. 3 try to contact friend.4 climb town the chimney. 4 brajke a windoe .

Nivvy
Burn his house down.
There....

Quicker for his pets to die.

Nivvy
Or....

Let them starve to death.
And put the Guilt Trip over your Friend.

Darth Sauron
Phone the police and say

Oh good god, the house is locked, and my lil darling is inside!!!

They will come and save the day

yes

Then you have to explain why you called them out to rescue a snake....

ladygrim
you could break the window and feed them but then ur guarentted t find the keys when u have done that so if u do eat the keys so theres no proof of them being there

SlipknoT
I'm probably going to smash in a small part of the window and unloock it then

manchichirtchit
unless you plan baby-sitting a house, breaking a window is a bad idea.

SlipknoT
why the pets are in there

manchichirtchit
edit: i just re-read the post and it was stoopid. ignore this waste of cyber space.

Abbita
Call the locksmith and charge your friend the bill yes

MC Mike
You have very depressing solutions... huh

SlipknoT
or I could break the door handle and open it then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.