(hed) p.e

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loserib
i see no (hed) p.e threads so i will start one are there any other fans of the band here they got new demos of new shit to hear on their website plus you can hear songs from all of their other albums
http://www.hedrocks.com/mp3s.html

also check out
bad dream
pac bel
bartender
killing time
swan dive

all off the broke album

Myth
I was actually going to post this a few days ago but my internet didn't work and I forgot to post it since then. I love a lot a (hed) p.e.'s songs but then there is some songs that I just found retarded (i.e. The Meadow). My favs are Bartender, Swan Dive, Killing Time and Everybody Dies (or Waiting to Die or something).

loserib
broke had to be their best album and they have got to be the best rapmetal band out there

Sickened.
<I>"Time to bury the bloody hatchet in your mother****ing back. Ha, I laugh, I hear your ribcage crack."</I>

The coolest retarded lyrics ever.

I'm going to see 'em next Teusday. Should be nifty.

\m/

Morning_Glory
i guess I dont know who they are erm

Cinemaddiction
They've gone pop, literally.

Aku
Hed p.e. rock ass.

Crazy Legs is by far the best song. They are so classic its untrue. I say them and papa roach once. Amazing.

Df02
ohhhhhh dear, theres a name i thought/hoped had been 4gotten..... Papa Roach

Aku
after infest they were terrible

Deathblow
I never liked (hed) pe, Which is kind of strange as rapcore used to be my guilty pleasure a couple of years back. But even then it was Insolence, Reveille and Nullset I was into, I wouldn't have touched Papa Roach with a 50 foot pole.

Victor Von Doom
A splinter of the detritus floating about in the nu metal wake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.