I dont remeber EP VI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cavola
the last time i watched the OT was about 15 - 17 years ago and i vaguely remember them. Particularly ROTJ.

sad i cant seem to find a copy of the old trilogy anywere in my town and i have scouted all over the place. So i have summoned you to this thread to enlighten my fuzzy memory

TY

Ken Benobi
Han is freed from carbonite by Leah. Luke, Leah, Han, C3PO, R2, Chewie and Lando escape from Jabba. Luke returns to Yoda briefly, Yoda passes on. The rebels plan a simultaneous assault on the Death Star and shield generator, in which everyone will be involved. The Ewoks become allies with the Rebels.
Luke tells Leah she's his sister and Vader's their father. Luke turns himself in to face Vader and Emperor. Emperor tries to turn Luke to dark side, Luke tries to turn Vader back to good. Rebel spacecraft attack death star and starships while rebel/ewok forces attack shield generator on forest moon of Endor.
Luke gives in to the emperor's temptation and attacks, resulting in a Luke vs Vader dual. Luke wins the dual but refuses to kill Vader and refuses the dark side. The emperor begins to kill Luke by multiple attacks of force lightning. Luke calls to his father for help, Vader responds by throwing the Emperor into a deep shaft. The Rebel/Ewok forces destroy the shield generator and begin the Death Star attack. Han and Leah finally get together. Vader dies after telling Luke that he was good again. Luke barely escapes the Death Star explosion in a spacecraft. The Rebels win and have a victory celebration, while Luke honors his father with a Jedi funeral by burning him. Luke finally becomes a Jedi, and he is the last Jedi left.

That's about the sum of it...if I missed anything, don't aim for the head! tomato

yerssot
well, wait a tad longer and on september 21 you can see it on dvd

Unholly_Cheese
Well down my way ther is a 4 disk DVD of IV,V,VI. Deffinatelly gonna get it

Jedi Priestess
If you can wait go here.......http://search.ebay.com/Star-Wars-movies_W0QQsokeywordredirectZ1QQfromZR8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.