FONTS, Please?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Anybody know some good websites for font packs? I think my computer has like... 20. And I need a lot more. Any suggestions? smile

hezzy_baby
nope, sorry

Lydia
Tengwar Anatar....elvish

JKozzy
Bah... definetly should've posted this in the News & Questions forum... please move.

Agent Elrond
font.com if that is a real website. Jsut google fonts and u migth find something

JKozzy
But see, that requires effort. I'd rather ask my fellow forumites yes

Agent Elrond
fonts.com is a real website. find ur font's there

Agent Elrond
http://www.1001freefonts.com/ also has alot of fonts

Nivvy
go to www.mess.be

They have SO many things there.

Clovie
http://www.dafont.com
has anyone mentioned it before?

Nivvy
Nah, nobody has really mentioned anything worthwhile.
^.^;;

Clovie
to be honest the easiest way is to take some cd with corel or sth and you'll have a lot of fonts erm

golden moon
I have like 500 fonts and my world processing programs are very slow
but yet I can make sigs with new fonts smile

golden moon
actually I just counted them and I have 703

Clovie
i have about 200 and it is enough for me smile

ladygrim
i have not many and there all shit ...

JKozzy
bunny

Agent Elrond
I have some Sindarin fonts I use every once in awhile

JKozzy
Ooh, sweet

Moo Cow
www.dafont.com

Agent Elrond
it's hard to use, though. The elvish letter system is very different from ours. The keys used are

qwerty
asdfgh
zxcvbn

There are sites that help you convert text into the format needed for the font to work right, ie simple might become swedj32c. Type that in, and u get simple written in elvish. It's a pain sometimes, but it looks cool

Silver Stardust
1001freefonts.com and fontalicious.com I use a lot...there's a few more but I don't remember them off the top of my head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.