Ironman VS Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
its happened before but they didnt really fight fight they trew a coulple and venom went on. so who would win. (and and please dont say ironman would get reed richerd sonic gun or create one and blast venom or lite him on fire come on people).

bardock
venom prob but it would be close

Ironman
i thought the same bardock because if you read the ghostrider and venom comics he over came fire pane so if ironman were to hurt him venom would just get pissed and start ripping his suit off

SUPERMANDAMAN
WTF Venom isnt going to rip nothin off seeing as how iron man is about 8 times stronger and has a but load more durability and he has the advantage of range and can fly.

Ironman 66
venom

bardock
venom can go invisble so you cant see him hard to shoot what you cant see ay. if he flys look out here comes the webs. not mention he is faster agility wise. but it would still be close

Ironman
actually supermanandaman venom would win did you forget that venom can jump really high with ease so when shell head h=jumps venom is on his back punding him in. But note it would be close cause ironman has beaten thor.

SUPERMANDAMAN
First off Iron man is in another league let venom grab him its not like its going to matter to much seeing as how Iron man is about 8 times stronger so if he does grab him iron man will throw him off like he is nothing and then blast him with a sonic or just a laser cause either would get the job done. Venom at the most can jump 20 feet straight up so im sure iron man can fly up a lil higher than that and dont even try to say that he could shoot him with his web cause iron man could break it off easily.

bardock
venom would still kick his ass

SUPERMANDAMAN
Yea sure i mean Iron man has only beat Thor but yea Venom would whoo* his ass seeing as how spiderman has beaten him atleast 3 times.

bardock
ironman was beaten by a guy named temugin who only did martial arts.hahaha he would lose in a hard fought battle you dont give venom enough credit

SUPERMANDAMAN
Like i said 1 off he knows venom so he would know his weaknesses are fire and sonics to weapons he has this thread should be closed

Beyonder
laughing hahahahaha You three ACTUALLY think Venom can hold a candle against Iron Man? laughing

Yeeeah riiiiight, I guess you're all smoking the same stuff, right? This is the same shit some on this board think that Spiderman would beat Iron Man. Truth is, Iron Man would beat Venom down, then tell Eddie that he f#cked Eddie's mom last night.

DarkCrawler
Iron Man would kick Venom's ass to the next week.

badsymbiote
I would LOVE to be able to say Venom, but I like being right. sad

Iron Man.

He could beat Venom's ass so badly, I couldn't even ballpark all the # of ways.

Mane
'Tis true. Venom doesnt have much of a chance.

Victor Von Doom
Iron Man would destroy Venom.

Do people on this board know who Venom is? He is so overrated by many on here.

Linkalicious
I would never count Venom out of any battle, though he seems very out matched in this particular arguement.

I don't think it would be a completely one sided ass whooping for 3 minutes, it would be written so that Venom would put up a decent fight, but in the end....Iron Man is victorious.

Mane
oh definitely. Venom's a beast, but in the end he doesnt have enough to overcome Iron Man.

badsymbiote
He is only over-rated by those who don't really know much about him, and CLEARLY under-rated by you.

Even I picked Ironman in this battle--are you implying that I overrate my favorite character?
Tell me just where I went wrong, would ya? I am, after all, only a woman. And when you reply, be sure to use short, choppy sentences and very small words so I can understand you.

You have officially irked me. Please respond. And when you do reply, choose your words carefully. Over and out.

Kontraz
There already was one of these not too long ago.... why do the same threads get recreated every other weeK?

ANYWAY, like i said in the other one... Ironman is stronger than war machine, and Venom was beaten by war machine.... that pretty much says it all right there. SUre, venom wasn't really trying to fight back too much, but he was beaten nonetheless.

Evangel94
This isn't even a fair fight. Iron Man would destroy venom. Iron Man is leagues above venom. Iron Man's 2nd strongest in the avengers and second only to thor.

badsymbiote
Well, Doom? I'm still waiting...
How about this for a vs. thread? badsymbiote vs. Victor Von Doom.
I'll keep checking back.

Mane
now THAT would be the ultimate battle royale!

badsymbiote
Well, I don't know about that. The physical battle I'd win. The comic discussion likely would go to him.

Evangel94
IronMan can lift 100 tons, venom isn't even close.

Mane
youre full of shit. Iron Man can lift 85 on a good day. he normally ranges around 80 tons.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Thats normally but in some suits he has lifted into the 100 ton range.

Evangel94
Iron Man is capable of lifting 100 tons, plain and simple. He's the second strongest in the avengers, second only to thor. That's been stated in the past several times.

You know how much venom can do? Only at most about 11 tons.

Mane
oh my god! you are full of guano! the only way Iron Man can lift 100 tons is if hes wearing pimped-out armor like Hulkbuster or Thorbuster. his normal armor is class 80 strength. AND he is third strongest if you count the Hulk in there.

Venom is 11 tons but if he pushes it he can lift 12.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Like i said in his normal suit he cant and venom at the most can lift 11 tons i dont care how much he pushes it because venom has spiderman stregth plus whatever brock can lift and i doubt eddie is going to lift 2 tons.

Mane
nope the symbiote augments his strength to a certain degree. about 1 ton.

DarkCrawler
Venom can lift 12 tonnes...I know it.

So what? 12 isn't much if you compare it to 85...Ironman wins.

Linkalicious
strength isn't everything when it comes to fights. Ask Spiderman, he's almost always outclassed in strength.

Iron Man wins, but I don't think it's necessarily because he's stronger...It's all his other tangibles that make him a winner.

Paola
Mane: don't be offensive to others!

Mane
im sorry sad

im tryin to help that.

Evangel94
i would post the OFFICIAL listing of iron man being class 100 but i need to be more "well known" if i post links.

Evangel94
Also, im not counting hulk. He's not really a mainstay avenger.

Plus Iron Man has already beaten the hulk twice.

Mane
dude ask anyone in this thread. Iron Man's regular suit is only class 80.

will someone reply to what im saying besides this guy?

Evangel94
That's only your opinion, you provide no solid evidence to prove me wrong otherwise.

Here's marvel's website stating he is class 100.

http ://www.marveldirectory.com/strengthlevels/100.htm
(Remove the spaces)

ALL suits with the exception of the golden avenger armor are capable of at least lifting 100 tons.

Kontraz
god, why do you guys have to get so techincal, bringing in strength classes and whatnot? I mean, really, its a comic!

Beyonder
Iron Man's regular strength is 85 Tons.

However, he can augment his strength to Class 100 and above by channeling more of his powers to his suit for physical feats.

Gregory
"(enhanced by armor and sufficiently powerful energy sorce)"

They even say in the bio that his base strength level is 85, as several people have already said.

spyrokinesi35
well, I bet somewhere in his multi-gadget suit he has a flame thrower and the symbiote hates fire and lous sounds

Into the Void
Iron man. He has lots of gadgets in the suit that give of fire/heat(including his boot jets), and he probably has some kind of sonic vibrations device in there.

Evangel94
My point was to state that he is capable of lifting 100 tons. You noticed what version of the iron man suit that was? It was silver centurion which goes waaaaaay back and he has many upgrades and many iron man suits since that. His more modern suits can lift 100 tons.

Evangel94
He's flown around carrying a robot so big just it's toe was at least as big as Iron Man. He's tossed a nuclear reactor into the sea. Just parts of such devices weigh hundreds of tons. He's casually whipped giant tanks into each other. Note that whipping an object on the end of a chain in much harder than lifting it normally, requiring several times as much strength. The tanks were each much larger than normal tanks.

Kontraz
you do realize that an elephant doesnt even weigh 5 tons, right? A typical 4 bedroom house only weighs about 20 tons.... Really, a nuclear reactor couldnt weigh 100 tons unless it was almost 75 yards in diameter, and made from very poor choices in resources.

and like i said earlier, quit bringing up stats.. a simple "this guy is stronger" will do.... nobody cares if iron man is 4.3 x stronger vs 4.57 x stronger. And if you do... that is just sad.. really...

Evangel94
I will bring up what I wish. If you have a problem with it don't read it.

Alpha Centauri
Iron-Man for reasons stated by Arac.

He's probably stronger now than he's ever been. He'd take Venom.

-AC

Kontraz
i know you will bring up whatever you want, im just saying its idiotic to go and look up whether he is 8.31x stronger or 8.25 . Point is hes stronger, and has weapons that would roast him. THE END.

who?-kid
An African elephant weighs more than 5 tons, up to 6, 7 tons. Yeah I know, I'm the nitpicking kind.

Kontraz
bah, i meant rhino.... thats pretty sad, seeing as im going into a biology field most likely...

manic_rage
iron man was beaten by sensitve man in x-statix. but iron man could use his repulsor rays on heat to separate the symbiote from brock. simple.

IRTMU-Dragon
Now I know im going to sound like a Fanboy here... but Ironman couldnt just beat Venom as easy as you people say.
Venom has never been given enough credit, EVER, and is often times under-rated by more addicts and fans of certain more powerful characters.
First of all, Venom isnt going to just allow himself to be within range of Fire. And im pretty sure he'll go for water when Ironman starts blasting sionics.
Manic Rage, The symbiote cant be seperated from brock now, there bound forever. They either die together, or ecscape, simple.

Now, I know Ironman has a high strength class, But Venom beat the shit out of Superman in a crossover, even though there was kryptonite nearby, Superman was still operating around a class 60 strength, and a bit off his senses and flight, And Venom was able to almost kill him.

I know I probably sound like a Fanboy... But Flight, Strength, And a suit of almost impervious metal isnt really going to stop Venom... For long.

In essecense of Venoms Symbiote, It can withstand ALOT, and if were talking about the new Venom, it can withstand even more because Eddies dead, and it has been absorbing things on its own.

I dont really wanna argue... I dont feel like it... all Im saying is... I wouldnt count venom out THAT easily.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Well you have some idiots on here who will say stupid stuff like Venom could web him up or some bs like or that he would get in close enough and beat him up and you have to say how much stronger iron man is to show that he is out of venoms league.

badsymbiote
It's all subjective, of course. The individual battle and it's circumstances or any other unique situations hardly ever factors into these endless discussions.

IRTMU-Dragon--Eddie's dead?!? Where on Earth did you get that impression? If he is, it certainly is news to me. You are undoubtedly referring to the Tsunami Venom series, which began with a host-less symbiote wreaking havok and thrashing everything that respirates in it's remote arctic location in northern Canada. That symbiote was a clone of the original Venom--created from the tongue of the original which was severed in a battle with the FF.
An understandable misinterpretation...

Ironman
dragon your certaintly right venom is under estimated didnt any one watch spiderman tas today ironman got ****ed up by venom and carnage. and dun forget venom ****ed every one up even carnage so dont say hes easly beaten. venom is an angry soul/.

Mane
that Venom's a beast.

Ironman
beast he is pussy hes not. uh huh hes a beast

SUPERMANDAMAN
That was a good episod but still only a TV show in the comics Venom gets his ass handed to him everytime by Carnage, and it would be no different if he were to try to take on Iron Man.

Kontraz
umm... supes... no offense but have you read any of the comics lately? well, heres a hint... go get venom vs carnage #2... should be out tomorrow... that should be a fine example. Another one is the last comic of Maximum Carnage.... Venom beats the everlasting shit out of carnage.

Beyonder
Iron Man would still beat the shit out of Venom. Venom is NOTHING to the Tony who can hang with Thor. Mandarin would mop the floor with Venom, you Venom can even beat Mandarin?

IRTMU-Dragon
Thats WHAT EVERYONE said about Superman. I remember on other boards, like Herosrpg and stuff EVERYONE said he can never EVER touch superman, Juggernaut ETC. He took down superman, And he was still oeprating at a class 60, with more than half of his abilities, all it took was venom to get him on the ground.
Venom dispatched juggernaut, Not easily, But he did in his Series with Ghost rider, Even though Ghost Rider has Hellfire, which is the only one move that can defeat everyone in the whole Marvel series but Tribunal and a few other gods, He didnt even have to use it, Venom handled Juggernaut with some... full.. body suit of webbing... and some beat ups, he was able to roll juggey away, Though it didnt evne hurt juggernaut, HE DID manage to stop him during his forward momentum.

Yes, there is a series where Eddie was killed, and the Symbiote left on its own, Venomfan told me about this, and reading the comics I found it was true. Eddie is still... Technically... Alive inside the Symbiote, because it Absorbed him when he Died, This is all I can really tell you as I dont own the comics (I read them all at the comic store and then run out before the guy see's) And then occasionally I do purchase more than a fair share, Ive spent over 100 dollars on comics in about 5 minutes, So I dont feel guilty.

And beyonder this isnt about Mandarin, its about Iron man, Venom's webbing is twice as strong as spidermans, thats about 212 pounds per square CENTIMETER, If he were to web him up a full body suit of it (His webbing weighs hundereds of pounds, as a huge coccon of it almost made a building fall under pressure when he tried to kill spidey in a bell) So... I... I just wouldnt count Venom out so easily... everyone who is a fan of the more powerful characters always under estimates Venom...

Dont... He could hold his own.. For a while... And then im not sure what would happen after that.

Beyonder
I'm not saying he couldn't hold his own against Iron Man for a time, but he would still get a beat down eventully. And like you said, kryptonite was involved, which weakened Superman. And how do you know that he was at Class 60 when he was weakened.

Tron
What issue did Venom beat Juggernaut in? Seriously, I wanna know. I thought they only fought once in Venom: The Madness, where Juggernaut beat Venom like a redheaded stepchild, I mean a really, really ugly beatdown, I hate to say, I even feel sorry for Venom, I'm surprised he survived it.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Umm no offence but seeing as how it took spiderman and venom teaming up to take down Carnage and they barely were able to do that, and what are you talking about Venom vs Carnage for in the comic Carnage was playing around with Venom and Venom still couldnt even stop him , thirdly why are you bringing up maximum carnage seeing as how Venom used a sonic gun on him thats doent prove anything other than venom can pull a trigger so anything else you want to bring up????

Mane
definitely. Venom doesnt beat Carnage that easily.

Evangel94
Hey IRTMU-Dragon

Juggernaut beat the living hell outta venom and nearly killed him.

The Juggernaut fought Venom in Venom:The Madness(part 1). They had confrontations in all 3 parts of the Madness storyline but this was only time they really got into it.

This fight was pretty lopsided as one would expect,with Juggy starting the domination early knocking Venom through the window into a car across the street. Venom was able to regather and launch 3 quick blows(his only ones),but apparently Juggernaut wasn't amused and simply batted Venom away and proceeded to smash a telephone pole across his face. Right before grinding it into the side of Venom's head. Which was pressed against the concrete from Juggy flattening him earlier... Yeah. It was that bad.

I'm not sure how Venom is still conscious after that,but he is. Luckily for Venom though the street gives way before his face does and both combatants fall underground. There,some kind of living slime begins "speaking" to Venom. This distracted him and,believe it or not,the fight got worse. Juggernaut wasn't distracted at all and continued a brutal beating. He punch sandwiches Venom's head between his fists. He stomps Venom into the ground. He... You get the idea.

This child abuse was mercifully ended by a final punch from The Juggernaut sending Venom unconscious into the slime. The Juggernaut walks off assuming Venom was dead. As any sane man would considering what someone in The Juggernaut's weight-class had just done to him.

Oh. Why the were fighting you ask? Well,The Juggernaut was sent to kidnap Venom's girlfriend. Which made it that much sadder because not only did Venom not stop him from taking her,but getting pummeled so cruelly in front of her nearly made the poor girl cry...

Favorite Fight Quote:"You ain't nuthin' little man. A nasty paira eyeballs and a sick set of chompers is nothin' to The Juggernaut."- The Juggernaut,looming over a dazed Venom whom he'd just swatted through a window,across the street,and smashing into a car.

Tron
And here's where you can find the site where he pasted that from:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Neptune/7060/vs_Venom.html

Yeah, Venom's beatdown was an ugly one, I feel sorry for the guy. no

badsymbiote
Oh, sure, initially Juggernaut did have the advantage, and for a while, it looked like Venom was taking a royal ass-whoopin', having been thrown through some walls and into a car, and being battering-rammed in the head with the trunk of a mature tree, but even then he had a smile on his face and was still able to jest...Juggernaut was able to take Beck only after Juggernaut threw Venom into that viral mercury, which had a keen interest in attracting Venom's attention as it's dream-host. But Venom emerged, a good-deal freakier looking, and went right about the business of attempting to rescue the damsel in distress.
After their next tangle, Juggernaut was shown another example of futility by trying to beat him again, and this time, pitched him into that weird, physical portal to some dimesion of mental illness. He was able to beat that, too, and came out of that no worse for the wear--if not a little smug and self-satisfied. He even managed to get rid of the mercury at it's place of origin, and in the end, Juggernaut simply gave up, saying something like he wasn't being paid enough for his trouble.
So, as I said before, it's entirely subjective--we read the same thing, and you saw Venom having his ass handed to him, I saw him take on psychosis and Juggernaut single-handedly, and achieving his objective... wink

Tron
Sh*t, if I were Juggernaut, I would've said f*ck it too, lol. Hell, you stomp a roach over and over and it keeps running around, you eventually get tired of the sh*t. Smiling or not though, Juggernaut still tapped that ass.wink

Evangel94
Going back to the topic...

This battle already happened Already happened. Iron Man casually crushed Venom.

badsymbiote
Going back OFF the topic...

I'll give you that, Tron. Without the symbiote, Brock would have been a bloody, quivering pulp inside of 2 minutes in a battle against Juggernaut.

As you were, Evangel...et al...you were pitching a compelling argument full of rock-solid examples, right? Don't let me stop you. Have at it.

badsymbiote
Wow, some people...and here I am posting the old-fashioned way--you know--by writing my own sh*t.

How foolish I've been, wasting my time having independent thoughts, and not merely spewing someone else's opinionated crap on here.

Thank you, Tron, for identifying the source.

Evangel94
The description is exactly how the battle went. I even have the comic book to confirm it. So rather than waste my time and write another description I'll just use that particular one, this is the internet after all.

As Tron so lightly put it

"Yeah, Venom's beatdown was an ugly one, I feel sorry for the guy. "

The point is Venom had a tremendous beat down from Juggernaut, and if you can't deal with it or accept it, then that's none of my concern.

Iron Man did casually beat down Venom. What else is there to say? You want me to describe how Venom got a casual beatdown? That would just be a waste of time. Venom got beat. Deal with it.

Linkalicious
Umm...Juggernaut got the drop on Venom. Venom was all lovey dovey with his girlfriend in HER apartment when Juggernaut came smashing through a wall on the attack.

Juggs gave Venom his best shots, and Venom was making wise cracks the whole time until the two handed clap to Venom's head. Near the end of the fight, while Venom was trying to gather himself, he gets distracted by the mercury calling out to him, then gets thrown into it.

Venom never fought his style fight the whole time. It was a slugfest, which will pretty much always be won by Juggs no matter who the opponent is.

You never see Venom's quickness, his agility, or his spider-like abilites at all during the fight. But that doesn't change the fact that he got whooped.

As for this "casual" dispersal of Venom by Iron Man. Would you please be so kind as to give us a comic book number as reference, because I have no knowledge of these two meeting previously. And I have almost every Venom appearance in Marvel.

badsymbiote
Yup. What he said in addition to my own comment.
You're awfully haughty, Evangel, for someone who's been here for about a month.
You "even have the comic book"? Well, good for you. Why don't you read them?--as in plural--it's a 3 book series.

So you deal with that. If you're going to try to embarrass me or make me mad, you're gonna have to try ALOT harder...you keep working on it. You definately have the rude part down...

Paola
don't fight here people

SUPERMANDAMAN
YEA WHAT SHE SAID!

IRTMU-Dragon
Honeslty Evangel... Whats you're problem... You posted like 4 times straight on this topic... Do you have to be right?
I told you, in the Series where Venom is Partners with Ghost Rider Venom manages to beat up Juggernaut (Not really hurt him so much as roll him away and run, but he did manage to stop his forward momentum) And in the Comic book, Venom was laughing and having fun the whole time until Juggey actually landed a hit, And then he was going back at it and he got distracted, Because, Mercury was TALKING to him, and then he got hit INTO it!

Venom didnt really have much more than his hands full, one on one he was having fun with juggernaut, Juggernaut was annoyed because he wouldnt die, and was so fast.

Evangel, you need to calm down, You havent been here but a month and you're incredibly snotty, you dont allow anyone elses opinion, And in my eyes, You're a Juggernaut Fanboy.

"People who are fans of the Bigger more powerful heroes/vigilantes often overlook the weaker not as well known ones, and fail to realize there full potential"

You, Evangel, Have demonstrated that Quote of mine quiet well on here.

AND ABOUT THE CARNAGE AND VENOM THING, Venom hasb een giving carnage a major Ass beating in the new series, Hes litterily Tearing him a new one.

Maelstrom
Allright i read the first page of posts so someone tell me, can't venom just be beaten up the old fashioned way. Ironman is 100 class plus he has weapons and information. If he laid into Venom, there'd be a big black stain on the wall when he was through.

ska57
Originally posted by Ironman 66

"venom"

People like YOU give Iron Man a bad name no

badsymbiote
Good lord--could THAT have been construed as fighting? That was a stroll in the park for me, I had had more of a confrontation with my own mama yesterday than that...but I am sorry--sorry that everyone else has to read this, so I'll stop and if it goes any further on my part, it does so in the messages.
Thanks, though, Dragon for reiterating my thoughts--and in such a constructive manner, too.
But I do wish to add to Evangel that any arguement worth having is one worth writing on your own--you shouldn't plagiarize other's work and pass it off as your own.

LordFear
Originally posted by The True Fear
ironman was beaten by a guy named temugin who only did martial arts.hahaha he would lose in a hard fought battle you dont give venom enough credit

Did you read that comix budddy?
Tony was completely off guard and was not in an upgrade armor. Temugin was trained to be like freaking Bruce Lee. Did you happen to see the match later on. Round two Tem got his face mashed into

yugotank
Iron Man - Not even close!

iceyvenomhead
Venom

shokosugi
Iron Man

Phoenix2001
Originally posted by iceyvenomhead
Venom

Seriously? I mean, what's with the bump?

Ironman takes this by a land slide.

StiltmanFTW
New armor or not, Gargan the Great pwns.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

laughing thumb up

the ninjak
Didn't Stark and Reed create that cure for Symbiosis.

Phoenix2001
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

The first time was funny, but now, this Gargan thing has become pretty stale...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.