New Message!....none there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stormy Day
On the top right corner of my screen it keeps saying I have a new message when I dont erm

I was replying to a message I had already read before it happened embarrasment if that helps messed

Clovie
it happened to me once..
i just refreshed the page and everything was back to normal erm

Stormy Day
still there erm

Clovie
strange erm
have you tried turnng the page off and opening again?

Stormy Day
yeah shock

Clovie
and it is still there?????

Stormy Day
yeah no expression

Clovie
and there is no possibility that you have an unread message.. dunno on the second page of pms? confused

yerssot
actually... this problem was reported two or three times already... I forgot what the solution was...

log out and back in again?

Dexx
and then smack it

JKozzy
Clear your internet cache.

yerssot
smack it, flip it and turn it around

NyC-gUrL
grab your pc, go to the nearest window, open it and throw your pc out. the pm will be gone yes

Dexx
yes....3 times actually.
and if it doesn't turn into a frog. it's fixed!

Clovie
i love the idea laughing

Stormy Day
None of those ideas worked cry and now I have a broken pc laying on the sidewalk sad

where the razmiester?

Clovie
i haven't seen him recently erm

yerssot
In my queeste to prove that I'm also a neat guy, here is the post Raz made when the same question was asked a while ago...

Stormy Day
Thats a crap answer erm

Darth Revan
Go through all your PM folders and everything... It's possible there's one somewhere you haven't read yes

Stormy Day
Thanks DR turns out it was something BC sent me probaly why I didnt read it erm

Clovie
knew it stick out tongue

Stormy Day
embarrasment

yerssot
good going SD stick out tongue

Stormy Day
dont make fun of me cry

Darth Sauron
hug Its ok smile

Clovie
^ what he said smile

Stormy Day
happy

Raz
But its true.

Stormy Day
I found out.Try reading the post above no expression

Darth Revan
Well.. that's what Raz said. The only difference between his answer and mine was that I spelled out word for word what you should do. If it's still flashing, there's a message you haven't read roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stormy Day
And I found that message the reason I probaly didnt read it because it was from BC embarrasment

Raz
If you don't want anything to do someone, then add them to your ignore list.

Stormy Day
Then it blocks out every single post then I have to click on the view messgae which gets pretty annoying erm

yerssot
so... no PMs but still wanna read the posts? weird

Stormy Day
Yeah,sometimes she'll be talking in one of my threads or she'll being saying something else that I want to reply on,but I have to click on the view message buttom and it gets really fustrating.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.