Ironman and Thor vs Superman and Eradicator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
ok two of the most powerful marvel and dc people confront and battle who would win. I think the dc team just because its two superman one with super strenght super agilty and fly the other with kanectic powers with hand super strenght super agiltiy so on.

Paola
don't open Vs. threads

CLOSED

Hand_Solo
smile

yugotank
Marvel team wins.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by yugotank
Marvel team wins.

No way in hell they win. Superman alone would be tough, (mostly cause IM is useless and would be killed fast, and from there it's Thor vs. Superman) but Team DC also has one of the best matter and energy manipulators in comics, the Eradicator. The Eradicator has utterly destroyed Superman and other people on that level, including Majestic. Some versions of him suck, but at his hest, he's like a tougher version of Silver Surfer.

Grinning Goku
Superman would kill Tony. Thor fighting Supes and Eradicator would only result in a humiliating defeat.

guy222
Originally posted by Ironman
ok two of the most powerful marvel and dc people confront and battle who would win. I think the dc team just because its two superman one with super strenght super agilty and fly the other with kanectic powers with hand super strenght super agiltiy so on.

Team 2 FTW

starking
Dc ftw

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by starking
Dc ftw

Avlon
Spite. Team 2 ftw.

leonidas
What the f**k?

Avlon
Originally posted by leonidas
What the f**k?

laughing out loud

llagrok
Spite much?

GahLakTus
Ironman = weakest link.

Team 2 wins very easily.

Avlon
Originally posted by GahLakTus
Ironman = weakest link.

Team 2 wins very easily.

Agreed.

This happens to Tony.

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1296/fleshmanip15is.th.jpghttp://img144.imageshack.us/img144/5451/fleshmanip21kd.th.jpg

batdude123
Iron Man solos.

Mindset
IM solos he has a spider sense smile

Avlon
Originally posted by batdude123
Iron Man solos.

What was I thinking?

Tony's satellite > skyfather hulk. embarrasment

batdude123
Originally posted by Avlon
What was I thinking?

Tony's satellite > skyfather hulk. embarrasment

thumb up

DigiMark007
I love it when a thread from 2003-2005 is bumped, back when there were approximately 20 comic fans with no scanners on KMC, then some new member acts all high and mighty as they proclaim how stupid the thread starter is or how absurd the battle is. Not that it happened (much) in this thread, but it's fairly common.

It makes my day....or at least my hour or so.

smile

batdude123
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I love it when a thread from 2003-2005 is bumped, back when there were approximately 20 comic fans with no scanners on KMC, then some new member acts all high and mighty as they proclaim how stupid the thread starter is or how absurd the battle is.

It makes my day....or at least my hour or so.

smile

You're stupid.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by batdude123

You're stupid.

...you know I may have ban powers soon.

evil face

batdude123

evil face

You know I hate you. sad

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Avlon
What was I thinking?

Tony's satellite > skyfather hulk. embarrasment Still love that fact. smile

IMO, Iron Man is pretty underrated on this board... and written horribly currently... which has no bearing here, but I says it anyway.

spidey-dude

evil face do it and il personally send you 20 bucks through paypal if you ban afew others to that are on my list big grin

cyberborg84
Originally posted by spidey-dude
do it and il personally send you 20 bucks through paypal if you ban afew others to that are on my list big grin ONLY $20?

Are all fans cheap like me?

Aaaaaanyway. Thor can definitely put up a fight against either of his foes, though I do think Superman's superior physical prowess gives him an edge, while the Eradicator's energy and matter manipulation abilities almost certainly give him a majority win over Thor.

Unfortunately, Thor's backup is Iron Man. And short of prep and a really powerful suit like the Thorbuster (which wasn't really all that great to begin with), he gets taken down. Easily. Even with Extremis, Spidey-Sense, and other recent gifts.

Fight would be better if IM was traded for someone like Silver Surfer. Now THAT would be a fight.

Avlon
Originally post/ed by Mr. Slippyfist
Still love that fact. smile

IMO, Iron Man is pretty underrated on this board... and written horribly currently... which has no bearing here, but I says it anyway.

Why would you think he's underrated? Steel is probably 1000x worse off here.

All jokes aside team 1 gets stomped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.