weakest x men character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
i think toad mean a toad man. come on now how powerful he is lol. rolling on floor laughing laughing

Cannonball
Kitty Pryde (what is her name again? Shadow...?)

Jury
No, she's not weak! no She's one of X-Men's greatest and reliable characters. confused

Pyro_Sweetie
Out of all the X-men Jubilee is the weakest, IMO.

V@LL3jOk!D707
chypher from the new mutants.

Clovie
evo rogue doesn't have her all powers what is annoying.
but she's not weak.

Vampy
hmm... I don't remember anythreads like this but I'll check anyways.

Clovie
there was sth similar, but not exactly same wink

Vampy
there was the haterz thread. but nothing such as 'weakest' from what i know and i know this forum pretty well by heart wink

Clovie
indeed smile

Paola
topic ladies whistling1

Abbita
I dunno if this counts but it is a mutant from X-Factor. CHICKEN WINGS, with the mutant ability of being just like a chicken!! NO JOKE. He was killed by sabretooth laughing out loud

Vampy
ya hah.. dun have to remind ME...

Me thinks it's uhm.... Jubilee

Iceman12345
toad he sucks mad dic

Flavio
can i say someone from the movies as i dunno ppl from cartoon that much? erm that blue tongued guy...Artie

Lizziegirl
Well, movie wise, as of right now, I'd say Rogue (even though she's my favorite) because she can't control her power. Once she gets control and can do all of the spiffy stuff that she can do in the comics and cartoons, than it'll be all over rock

kofmaster
i would have to say jubilee coz shes still kinda young her powers might grow buuuuuuuut right now shes not all the strong

Optimist
uh I think Leech, I mean yeah he can shut down your powers but you could just go over and beat him to death with your hands! Thats not to say I don't like Leech of course cause hes pretty darn cool! yes

Jury
I'm afraid t'say ... it's PYRO! ... laughing out loud

Clovie
exacly!
and when she get ms marvel powers she'll rule them all eek!

kofmaster
no expression if ye trying to be funny dont coz ye suck at it

Brosnan
Probably Gambit...nothing really special about him.

Blindfold
Skin or Sammy The Squid Boy

pr1983
gotta be jubilee imo

Society
How could you think that? He has charm and a power close to Cyclops and he's not a weakest character. Also Gambit has battle skills.

Jury
thumb up eek! Glad yu' think 'bout it. wink

Aqua
your all looking for a way to die no expression

Jury
laughing out loud

i admit.. I was wrong when I say it's Pyro big grin

Aqua
i think Jubilee or Artie..if he was a mutant from the comics stick out tongue

Spiderman_RJ
definitely professor X , get him out of the weel chair, and hes just a bald paraplegic, what is he gonna do brain wave? if u trown any artifact in his direction, i doubt he will have time to thjink about it.

kofmaster
evil face theres a good boy

radioboy121
Cypher of the New Mutants had only his language abilities and guts. I see him as one of the weakest. Maybe Wolfsbane also. Jubilee on the other hand, has shown to have incredible destructive power when she got emotional.

Blindfold
Professor X is actually pretty powerful, in a wheel chair or not. I also agree with radioboy, Jubilee doesn't come off as weak to me.

lonecow12
Hey nice to meet everyone I'm new here smile

Angel by far is the weakest character. his only power is that which most of the other characters can do just for the heck of it.

/\RK
yeh but angel does become archangel, with metal wings, that shoot feather things

Paola
welcome lonecow12!!

Be@st
I'd say...I don't know...toad and angel (while angel)

Lone_Dragon
I think....

Toad, or...That freak, Skin sick

RoguePw25
Toad all the way.

I mean really, what can he really do?? Leap and stuff. Compared to the other mutants actual "powers" I think it's safe to say the Toad is the weakest link.

Blindfold
Skin's not a freak! stick out tongue

Shadow_King
ummm hasent this thread been done before???

/\RK
hasnt ur mom been done before?

kofmaster
SK i think its the same thread just not many people post here

Shadow_King
oh ok then. ok so i believe that the weakest x-men character is................................................................................ JUBILEE.

/\RK
jubilee killed a centinel, by blowing up a giant water tank, and it collapesed on the centinel, now tell me is that weak, how can toad or angel kill a centinel

Shadow_King
angel is good i dont know how angel is weak.

/\RK
how can he fight

kofmaster
well we could say the same about kitty o.o..all she can do is walk through walls

and i dunno much about angel, but i think toad would be able to coz hes to the same strengh as kurt he jsut cant dissaper

o.o...btw i know this is off topic but what is toads REAL name? blink i jsut wondered

/\RK
todd tolanskie, o think i got the last name wrong, or wrong spelling

Shadow_King
ok but i think angel is a great asset when it comes to the air i guess he could take down other people besides sentinels (sp?)

kofmaster
ark angle yes but angel? erm not really no expression wow he can fly messed big deal so can strom and rogue

Shadow_King
Of course arch-angel is strong.but still i think angel isnt weak weak but i think hes average.

kofmaster
whats his power though? erm just has wings? dude even for a mutant thats lame

Shadow_King
yea true. but then why do so many people adore him then.

kofmaster
coz all the girls think its cute how hes an angel? blink

no expression either that or coz hes one of the orignal xmen with golden hair erm w00t so thrilling

/\RK
Coz They Suck Like u

Shadow_King
ok. another weak x-men is..... are we basing on how they are weak by strength????

kofmaster
that rich coming from a ice prick

/\RK
well i have been saving my money, so i guess i am rich smokin' rolling on floor laughing cool

Shadow_King
here we go back with the ice prick stuff again

kofmaster
good now get a proper hair cut this time

/\RK
hey i have, didnt u see the thread, my hair, in the otf

kofmaster
yeah, but i said a proper hair cut no expression not just dying it like a rainbow freak

/\RK
black blue and blonde is not a raindow

Shadow_King
what you dyed your haird black, blue and blonde wow. the 3b's

kofmaster
no expression like i said get a proper hair cut ice prick

and i was thinking what about morph? like i know his power is very VERY useful but is he all that powerful ? erm something to think about

/\RK
yes i did

and with morph, yeh ur right, coz him vz mystique, she would wipe her ass with his face

Shadow_King
since morph cant use the powers of the mutant he morphs into i think mystique could win unless morph gets creative.

/\RK
how could he get creative, morph himself into a loser and surenders, then stabs her in the back when she isnt looking

Shadow_King
i think morph could win.

kofmaster
no affence to morph but he dun look like the kinda guy to be creative messed

Shadow_King
WHAT!!! how is morph not looking creative.

kofmaster
in the 90's cartoon he got killed by one blow by a sentenial messed not that strong or creative if he couldnt survive that

/\RK
he can not beat mystique, ill make a thread with a pole and we will see who gets the most

Shadow_King
umm kof morph never died.

/\RK
he is right, he decided to help sinister capture jean on her wedding day, then he disappeared again

kofmaster
:s actually he did dude no expression coz i watched the tape like 2 weeks ago he died and beast got captured and cyke left them behind and wolvie got all pissy at pretty preppy boy for doing that roll eyes (sarcastic) i do my homework

Shadow_King
yea he popped up again and that is when he had a mental breakdown and ended up with moira mctaggert but then went back to the x-men too early and then the time he comes back his worst fear show up the sentinels all the x-men get beat except morph and then morph kills mastermold and then goes back to moira mctaggert.

kofmaster
oh i didnt know that messed NZ sucks the cancel all the good shows before even showing half of them

and this is waaaaaaay off topic but a dude is hear spraying for spiders coz its that time if the year and god IT STINKS!!!! >.<

Shadow_King
true that was off topic.

Blindfold
Kitty is able to phase through somebody and solidify while phased through them so that could hurt pretty badly.

EggLee_Foo
maggot has got to be the weakest and stupidest.

EggLee_Foo
blindfold just think of what you said...she would die too. like in the comic where she gets in a fights with sabretooth while meeting caliban.. she says "i could solidfy my arm turning your brain to jelly" but the creed replys "but when you do that youll loose an arm...bt since you have the upper hand"

crazyspinz
to everyone who says angel is weak you are very wrong, his healing factor is as good as wolvies, and hes got that sword. the weakest is definatly jubilee, anyone can take down a sentanal

gls
i know i'm a little behind (and even off topic)...but..isn't Toad's name..Mortymire Toynbee? todd talinski is just from x-men evolution..

pr1983
toynbee is right as far as i know, and jubilee is ten times shitter than angel, angel rocks

Shadow_King
thank you. finally someone agrees with me.

/\RK
i dont see how the proffesor could take down a sentinel

Shadow_King
easy. he has a gun.

/\RK
thats not his power

pr1983
but hes so powerful otherwise, he can take down half of the marvel characters easily.

Shadow_King
well he can take down marvel characters with a snap of his finger but since sentinels are robots he would not be able to take down a sentinel

pr1983
true, he'll leave it to cyclops or storm or colossus or iceman or rogue

Shadow_King
yep. or wolverine.

pr1983
or angel

Shadow_King
yep.

night_crawler71
I'm actually surprised why nobody said Nigthcrawler.From Evo of course,I've seen him with teh sword.I'm not that stupid*looks over shoulder nervously*.Not that I say he's teh weakest,I'm just curois.If he has other things I don't know about please tell me.

Paola
^ check the Nightcrawler thread to know lots about him.

mysterio_code
Two words: Jubilee sucks!

Shadow_King
NC is not weak he has the ability to take down one sentinel. but since were talking aboot evo. it doesnt really show how strong he is in EVO.

Agneto
I think the weakest character is Beak and Evo Caliban.

eleveninches
sammy the fish boy (killed in x-men a couple of months ago)

lightaxe
Yea i have to agree that guy had no decent powers.

ash23
laughing out loud sammy the fish boy,wow that's terrible

el barto
the weakest x-men characters ever are ANGELO and CHAMBER, HAHA

fruits
toad probably, but he is prolly one of my fav x-villains. i like the whole weak wimps thing. because its like me!

stellarX
Icarus (Jay Guthrie) from the New X-Men has an "angelic" voice and wings...weakest I've heard of, at least along the lines of creativity.

C-h-A-m-B-e-R22
Maggot in my opinion is weak big grin

Ironman
this topic is still kicking wow,

Mainstream
I kinda like Maggot..just a little.. Jubilee in my opinion is very weak...but she's still growing in power..at least I hope..for her sake.

C-h-A-m-B-e-R22
i do like maggot alot but any way some one who is weak is skin

psycix
Rogue...

pr1983
rogue? u serious?

psycix
yeah... she can't really control her powers...

pr1983
so your not including the super strength or the flight?

Ironman
rogue is a flying colossus and then some rogue colossus

pr1983
well... colossus is still stronger, but yeah...

mattpsy2k
as far as i know icarus has the healing ability but cant heal others like angel do with the blood transfusion.so both of them are not weak because they have regenerative powers.in combat, they would be in trouble but i think they must be creative using their flights and lure the enemy into something that can smash them.both of them are a team player not like wolverine who can go solo.every character has proper role for every team.

C-h-A-m-B-e-R22
does anyone think multiple man could be super powerful?

Mainstream
I do he can make a bunch of Clones of himself..seems to have the potential for great power to me.

Ness
i think that '' the beast '' is the weakest the only thing he did was be the scientist and that it ................ totaly dumb...

Mainstream
nah Beast isn't the weakest...he's strong smart and can fight..he's very well rounded in fact

C-h-A-m-B-e-R22
Agreed, i dont think forge is very strong

pr1983
forge physically isn't strong, but his power is extremely versatile...

fruits
yeah, forge isnt strong, but he's awesome!! and archangel is VERY strong so you all know.

skin is kinda weak, but i dunno about chamber. i mean, hes not strong, but his power is pretty good i think. isnt it?

ayjay
jubilee is pretty weak.....just a kid really...though sh;s been 'just a kid' for like 10 billion years now....but hey..iono...she just hasnt utilised her powers yet....so she;s down there with the weak of the weak

black robb
Cypher
Second:Angel

black robb
Originally posted by ayjay
jubilee is pretty weak.....just a kid really...though sh;s been 'just a kid' for like 10 billion years now....but hey..iono...she just hasnt utilised her powers yet....so she;s down there with the weak of the weak She would've fit better into the original New Mutants,being that most of them sucked

black robb
Originally posted by fruits
yeah, forge isnt strong, but he's awesome!! and archangel is VERY strong so you all know.

skin is kinda weak, but i dunno about chamber. i mean, hes not strong, but his power is pretty good i think. isnt it? ARCHANGEL? Strong? What have you been smokin? Anybody can take his punk a** out!

black robb
Originally posted by el barto_1
the weakest x-men characters ever are ANGELO and CHAMBER, HAHA Chamber killed Omega Red SINGLEHANDEDLY!

fruits
Originally posted by black robb
ARCHANGEL? Strong? What have you been smokin? Anybody can take his punk a** out!
dude, Angel isn't strong, but when he was made into Archangel his strength was enhanced. and he has a healing factor. and he kicks major butt. not weak at all.

Metalmanx
I dunno why people think Jubilees sucks. Obviously no one has read Gen X.

Jubilee can shatter STEEl with her "fireoworks". Shatter. That seems pretty powerful to me. There are much weaker X-men.

Like...Tattoo for example. She, guess what? Creates tattoos. That's it. Or even Squid Boy. They both pretty much suck.

And by suck, I mean they are quite useless.

pr1983
i read gen x and i still think she's shit...

black robb
Originally posted by fruits
dude, Angel isn't strong, but when he was made into Archangel his strength was enhanced. and he has a healing factor. and he kicks major butt. not weak at all. if i'm not mistaken a certain canadian already gots that power so who cares

pr1983
if i'm not mistaken a certain canadian already gots that power so who cares

angel is a skilled combatant, has a magical sword and a healing factor...

and logan isnt the first man to have a healing factor...

Mainstream
when did Archangel get a magical sword...what's it's powers?

black robb
Originally posted by pr1983
angel is a skilled combatant, has a magical sword and a healing factor...

and logan isnt the first man to have a healing factor... WTF when did this happen? anyway they keep trying to give him new attributes BECAUSE THEY KNOW HE REALLY SUCKS! wink

blackjack2005
To me Syrin is the weakest of all mutants. she is so pathetic the ability to scream real loud WOW!!!!!! Even it the comics she was never a useful character all she did was got in the way.

Mainstream
no true...she's a great fighter..she lead Cable's team X force...now Beak..the bird boy..how has the power to fly if he flaps his arms really fast ...now he's the definition of weak and lame.

Britrogue
I think I'm going to have to say Jubillee. I do keep trying to like her a little better, but even in X-Men Legends I found her pretty useless.

pr1983
WTF when did this happen? anyway they keep trying to give him new attributes BECAUSE THEY KNOW HE REALLY SUCKS! wink

not really... he's a great character and an integral part of the team...

black robb
Originally posted by pr1983
not really... he's a great character and an integral part of the team... yeah having wings and being good looking is really useful

black robb
Originally posted by Ness
i think that '' the beast '' is the weakest the only thing he did was be the scientist and that it ................ totaly dumb... that's still more than Angel does

O.D Geist
agreed black robb angel cant do anything, he is nothing but a flying mutant chicken in human form. I really dont see why ppl like him until he got the upgrade to be archangel.

Paola
yeah having wings and being good looking is really useful

don't forget all that money of his drool

Nightwitch
hey i don't know about u ppl but to me jubille has some pretty cool powers but then again u r all right she is still to young to have really awesome powers.

ayjay
how is beast the weakest? He's like the brains of the x-men...AND he's totally agile and strong and stuff...i rekon he';s a really integral part of the team....i rekon that dude in new x-men, the angel wannabe...the one with redi wings....he's crap ass...watda hell does he even do? except heal...but offensively he's total nothin

gmv_lisa
i also so think the jubilee is one os the weaker X-man charters but she is just a kid as well but she is a weak charter

pr1983
yeah having wings and being good looking is really useful

do you even read the comics? the guy was one of the first x-men... before wolverine, storm, gambit and everyone else we had angel... he was the air support that any combat team needs...

and nowadays? healing factor, good combatant, magic sword and can fly... better than some...

ayjay
i agreee.....but still....that other dude...the red winged guy....i dint like him...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>