funny story!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
ok today me and my friend were out on our bikes and we went to GNC (this vitamin store) and we were looking for like protein pouder for building muscle ect. and we were looking around and i told my friend to go up to the indian lady behind the counter and act very calmy and ask if she had any "juice" (steroids) he walked up to the counter looked the lady in the eye and asked she said. I might have something u want. i was trying to hold back from laughing until she said that. then I was like he was jk we dont want any of that. we ended up buying this protein shake and i got a power bar. end of story! lol

i cant belive this lady wanted to sell us steroiddsss lol i remind u im only 14

§pearhead
bunny w/e way they can get money they'll use

Dogbert
Maybe she was going to give you apple or grape juice...

Sir Bob III
lol

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek! ya never knowlaughing out loud

Xena fan
Is really not that funny but it does sound abit comical.

DeNiro
U should have procedded to ask her for sauce laughing out loud Good story Did ur friend know what "juice" means?

u should have asked her if she had ne D-balls tes, trenbolum, winny, deca, Bl or Growth laughing out loud She would be a pimp if she had all of those roids on hand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.