if you found the pop up ad guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
what would you do to him i would put his balls in a blender i hate those frickin things. mad i am calling any pop up sender out right now you and me streetfight only in amercia!!!

bardock
nobody hates those things i sure do

Dogbert
Putting his balls in a blender is a bit extreme...

bardock
fine id chop his fingers off with a cigar cutter. i hate that guy

Dogbert
I think I few punches would do.... there are pop up blockers.....

bardock
i mostly use spyware cleaning but still for all the little children across the world i would fight for them with my own version of a pop up blocker in real life the flame thrower of doom.

warning may cause burning keep out of reach of children

Dogbert
Riiiiight </sarcasm>

SlipknoT
I'd sever his spinal cord and murder everyone in his family

Dogbert
Wow... you guys really need to lighten up a tad...

bardock
i am with slipknot.

Dogbert
Thanks Captain Obvious.

bardock
your welcome support of pop ups man

Dogbert
I don't support them; but I don't b!tch about them, ESPICALLY when they can be easily avoided. Get a pop up blocker or take a seat.

bardock
spyware removers are better. is there a law about not being able to get your agressiobs out?

Dogbert
What the..... can you run that by again...

bardock
typo agressions so mad at dem things

Dogbert
Yes you can get your agressions out, but they should be about revelant issues that are out of your reach like the war, presidental election, etc. Pop ups are easily avoidable and are not really worth complaining about; seeing as how they are in your reach to aviod.

ragesRemorse
mad FU*kin pop up mother FU*ker's mad I hate all those pricks, any bastard that constrives a community virus or link ads i fu*kin hate with a passion mad Why would i lighten up on a god damn fu*k head who starts a chain of ads that ultimately bombard my computer with pop- ups and link my computer to homepages that send out virus to my computer and destroys memory? Why wouldnt i be justified in `stabbing the ass-hole in the eyes with ciyonide tipped needle? You know what, i would slice off his families faces with a rust dull knife and then pour vinegar on their wounds, then i would complete the job and shove some anthrax down the batadtards mouth who started the pop-ups. eigther that or just stab him i the lungs mad mad

about refering to your relevant issues FUC*K IRAQ

bardock
it is the off topic forum i think this is just as relavent as most stuff here

Dogbert
When did I say it wasn't relevant?

rR- Woah, some rant. Seemed a little built up.

ragesRemorse
no, just fantastical babble

Nivvy
Pat him on the back.
For he is the Creator of so much SUFFERING and ANNOYANCE

He is my Idol.

Darth Sauron
I would go on his computer and **** it up...see how he likes it

I would -kill- him or anything.....

ladygrim
i fuking h8 pop up ... god kill him plz

theterminatorx
yea...man i hate that fuc*ing pop-ups destroys you internet experiance..you know

m!$hA
i dont get popups eek! yes smile

i dont have internet explore no2 happy big grin

Agent Elrond
I would kill him, just have "fun" with him evil face

Nivvy
Tsk tsk.

None of you can see the Beauty of the Reasoning behind Pop Up Ads !!!
;-; !!!!

They are an ingenius way ! To add some Omph to the Advertising Industry; meanwhile as we sit and curse at our Monitors - it gives "them" time to put all our Crop Fields into Formation, of which we now know - and appreciate as; - Crop Circles.

Please people !! Don't take that opportunity away...
Please Fellow Man Kind - Lets Celebrate in all the Glory - those being... The Pop Up Campaigne; "Coverage"

MC Mike
messed messed messed

Rad_1
No...I definitely think his balls should go in a blender.yes

Nivvy
Fill the Space matey. ARR !

bardock
or maybe practice knee strikes to the groin on him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.