Krispy Kreme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Who all has Krispy Kreme Doughnuts near them (or have tried them on a trip)? These have to be the greatest doughnuts in the WORLD! I never imagined that a doughnut could taste so good. I was use to doughnuts that were suppose to be light and fluffy where they taste great if they taste like cake. But no, they are suppose to be so moist that when you bite into them, they don't even raise back up. My track team is selling them as a fundraiser and last week they didn't sell as planned so I ended up with 6 dozen in my room so my roomy and I ate 1 dozen per night. Of course, we tried to sell more today which means I currently have 6 dozen left in my room again. YAY! CHEERS TO FATNESS! (no offense to fat people)

Sir Bob III
nasty

§pearhead
thumb down

Sir Bob III
ya we agree on somthing *hugg*

Captain REX
What's wrong with you people? Krispy Kreme is good when you feel like eating something sugary that melts in your mouth...

That or get Winchell's donuts. thumb up

Veralidaine
Ive never had a Krispy Kreme donut! sad..*sobs*....

gay ass Australia!......*curses*....

Myth
Right on. Winchell's is pretty good too but its no Krispy Kreme. I just finished my dozen for the night.

BTW: I have a huge Krispy Kreme banner on my wall with all of my posters. Sweet.

Twin B!tch 2
wtf is Krispy Kreme?

god i hate Poland sometimes... but.. ah f*ck it. we've got loads of vodka.

Myth
Its a doughnt company in Western United States but they are spreading like wild fire. I believe they are based in California but just since last year they have spread at least up through Oregon and Washington and a few states heading east but not sure which ones. Maybe someday it will be global. big grin

Twin B!tch 2
yeah... like mc donalds wink

BakaXero
They have it in Australia well in sydney there only three stores so far.
You should of seen it when the first one opened it was packed to the SH*Thouse half an hour away and still alot of people drive there and wait an hour, funny thing is most of the people are in my area, months later they open one nearby and packed from the first day

Twin B!tch 1
krispy creme doughnuts? Never heard of them no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.