gaint man vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jetspike
i think it would be close

Maestro
Hmmm this would be a total mismatch, i think by the time it took giant man to achieve a height that corresponds with the power he would need to even have a little (and i mean little) chance of beating Thanos, he would of already been destroyed in nanoseconds.

jetspike
na ah gaint wins i know way more about comics than anybody here i have to own at least 15

Mane
hmm. real impressive collection glare. Thanos would just obliterate him and everything alse around him in a 20 mile radius. and if he was even more in the killing mood, he would just destroy the planet.

Mav
Don't hurt yourself. big grin

Victor Von Doom
What in the holy hell?

Close?

ScarletSpider
Giant Man could probably not even achieve a size necessary for him to be able to withstand Thanos' blasts or match his strength. They're both smart, but Pym's smarts lay in science, and Thanos' smarts lay in kicking ****ing ass on a galactic scale.

I own at least 800 comics. Trust my ill begotten wisdom.

Magee
omg i hope he's joking.
laughing well u got a point roll eyes (sarcastic)

This should be closed.

manjaro
let me just throw my hat in there and say that i own at least 200. it not a matter of how strong he can get. even if he grows to optimum height, i dont think he would be able to stand up to concussive blasts of cosmic energy, not only that Thanos can wield disintigrating energy. so ther is no way he dtands a chance

Alpha Centauri
Thanos would evaporate him before he blinks. No need for more said than that. Hulk floored him when he grew to about 100ft tall or a bit less and tried to tear his head of. Thanos would turn him into rotisserie chicken.

-AC

Maelstrom
Thanos, i think he could beat him just in a fist fight if thats what you mean. Thanos isn't even organic.

manjaro
the thing about giant man is, though he gets stronger as he gains hieght, the majority of his super strength goes into just maintaining his own body wieght, but he's not invulnerable. so thanos proably could beat him in a fist fight

Mane
not even a decent match.

Paola
closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.