Whats your fave REAL WORLD shoujo manga?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackHatDefect
Like,no magic or anything...pure teenage romance^_-

I love Hana Yori Dango,Hot Gimmick,Kare Kano,,Tramps Like Us,and Imadoki!,at the moment,but theres alot more>_<
Like..Peach Girl is ok,but its getting kinda stupid..

Robo-Chocobo
What do half of those titles even mean?..I bet you dont know either....

BlackHatDefect
Hana Yori Dango=Boys Over Flowers
Kare Kano=His and Her Circumstances
Imadoki=Nowadays

Think before you speak

Robo-Chocobo
you kinda have to in order to actually speak.

nice door you got there.

Sikora
kill me kiss me and hanna kimi. both practically the same, girl dresses up as a guy to go to an all guys school to see a boy they really really like, then they get figured out.....it all goes from there. cept, in K2, the girl has a twin whos a guy, but she gets figured out anyway since their like, totally opposite eachother.

BlackHatDefect
*shutters*Hana Kimi was probably one of the most pathetic excuses for a manga i'v ever read.Its an ok story,but besides the docter,how much more bland could those characters get???

I just never understood why its so popular

Sikora
actually, I would have no idea what the things about, I just read a few pages of it from a sneak peak manga I get every time I buy manga at the mall.

BlackHatDefect
UGH..its mega boring!

Hmmm..firgot to mention Parfeit Tic and Kimi Shika Iranai>_<Those are PERFECT for shoujo fans!

tehOTAKU777

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.