$hit!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
I was dropping off a video before and I suddenly released that it was empty but it was too late because I had already dropped it in the return slot, when I got home I discovered the video was still in the VCR, so I'll have to drop off the video later on embarrasment

hezzy_baby
laughing thats always good

BlackC@t
embarrasment

Have you done it before?

Nivvy
Oh no !!
Someone call IS I I

Rad_1
Crap.....no

BlackC@t
What the f**k?

BlackC@t
I know, I feel gutted cry

Nivvy
I've done that myself.
I went back and threw the VHS into the Slot by itself.

When i was cornered and questioned at my next Visit...
I told them their Cases were Defective, or their Return Box was Defective.

BWAHAHAH

manchichirtchit
i've done that with a dvd.

hezzy_baby
nope stick out tongue

BlackC@t
Defective?

manchichirtchit
all the time... stoopid dvd scratches.

BlackC@t
What did you do with the DVD?

BlackC@t
Did they say anything?

manchichirtchit
nope. i just brought it back and told them off. then they gave me another copy. isn't america awesome thumb up

BlackC@t
No, I mean, you dropped off the case, then you found out the DVD wasn't in there, so you took it back and did they say anything?

manchichirtchit
oh, yeah. one time i rented a double disc. i accidentally left the other disc in the player. they called me te next day and asked me for the other disc... they still charged me the whole price of the penalty though... d@mn corporate bastards mad

BlackC@t
Well no doubt my brother has to go down later so I'll make him take it evil face

manchichirtchit
where did you rent it from?

Reborn Again
I can understand if it was a DVD, but when you rent a video and it's in the case, it's considerably more heavy than if it's not in the case. Somethng to remember next time.

smile

JKozzy
Ain't that a b!tch.... no expression

SlipknoT
sucks for you

BlackC@t
Reborn Again I was carrying more then one video, and they called up to tell us, so I'll take it back later.

Stormy Day
Usually video stores will just pass it off as a mistake and wont charge you but you have to return it right away nono

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.