The Tech N9ne Experience....T9X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Amanda 417
Does anyone know who Tech N9ne is... and if so has anyone saw his new dvd...it's called The Tech N9ne Experience....it's great, i love it!!!!!!!

HockeyHorror
i haven't seen it cuz im not a big Tech N9ne fan. the only album i really liked was Anghellic...and that album was really good, i liked the concept from Dantes Inferno as he goes through Hell...Purgatory and finally Heaven.

Devil Boy was a tight song.

whats in the new dvd?

Amanda 417
it follows his life and career, and there are three video, one of which is unreleased, because it features Don Juan, and it shows footage of tech in the studio with the late roger troutman, it shows tech on his tour bus getting drunk and singing, and a bunch of other stuff, it also has interviews with all kinds of people....it's awesome, and just for the record, anghellic was almost his best album....smile

HockeyHorror
should be good DVD

almost his best album? what do you think his best album is?

long pig
Tech n9ne is one of the most unique hip hop musicians today. It's hard to get past his ****ed up hair and face paint, but once you do, he's up there as top ten greatest.

hh?
i 100% disagree with the top ten greatest including tech n9ne^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.