Internet Trolls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Angel~
I am tired of Internet trolls. When I first came to KMC there were none here... Now there are some who are starting a thread/club to bash and degrade new people who find this site... I am not happy with this...sad

for more info: http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm#WIAT

JKozzy
http://home.student.uu.se/s/stmi8017/images1/troll.jpg

Him? eek!

Darth Revan
There have always been people trolling on KMC... You just got lucky for a few months..

BlackC@t
Yeah, I know a heavy troller on KMC, they admitted to not having any respect for the members of KMC.

theterminatorx
like freedirt he was a troll

Agent Elrond
are the ppl who join and start bashing everyone concidered trolls?

~Angel~
^ yes, absolutley...

Agent Elrond
ranting

I HATE trolls. Bash and ban them all

Darth Revan
It comes from the fishing technique which is where you have a lure and drag it around in a body of water... Hence, people are "trolling" for flames.

VodkaFrenzy
I'm sorry but I have to comment on this.

First of all... ANYONE who takes someones comments personally on the net should seek therapy seriously.

And I'm being SERIOUS. SEEK THERAPY.
If you let what someone else says in text chat form bother you or hurt you're feelings then you have issues.

Call me a "Troll" or whatever but I don't really give a damn what anyone thinks about me on the net.
Thats what friends&family are for in REAL LIFE.
See,
Thats the problem with the net. Too many people have started to depend on it as thier only source of socializing with other people that they really start to LIVE for the internet.

I'm sorry but I don't respect anyone on the net. Why should I ?
I don't know them, Don't care to know them, and most likely will never meet them so why ?

And this goes both ways. I don't demand respect from anyone on the net as well.

I'm just putting in my 2 cents.
Sorry if this hurts you're feelings but the truth tends to hurt.

MC Mike
I for one don't care if anyone trolls at me, but I think everyone deserves respect, on the net or off. erm

Darth Revan
VF> I agree with you to a point, but you can't just write everybody off and say they deserve no respect at all. The internet isn't a totally useless form of socializing, and you obviously don't think that or you wouldn't have an account here.

Dr. Strangelove
Trolls usually come to popular sites, as this site has gotten very popular. Its the circle of life at its finest. wink

Agent Elrond
I hate trolls who come back *coughfreedirtcough*

darkcrown
They found Bin-Laden! eek!

http://www.consultwebs.com/humor/images/bin_found.jpg

furryman
laughing out loud that gave me a spazattack

Rad_1
JumpyfearJumpy

~Angel~
erm

Agent Elrond
curse internet trolls! curse them to hell! ranting

Stormy Day
Blackcat,you dont have to not use my name like im ashamded of it.How can I respect anyone on KMC if I dont even know them?Sure there cool and im cool back to them but still I dont respect many of them for the sheer fact that ive never seen many of there faces.

*sigh* I can see this is about my NoobBusters thread.How many times must I explain this?

We only bash the noobs that get on everyones nerves.Yesterday we busted Freedirt and also got him banned.

And any sock is a automatic person who needs bustin.

~Angel~
At least once more. There is no reason to bash "the first noob" who doesn't deserve it. I don't think it's a very good first impression to give to people. That's all.

NooBBusters seems very childish and immature to me. Socks don't need any help getting banned, they do it very well by themselves. The only thing you are doing by starting that thread is to show them that they are winning. They come to upset people, and when you show them that they are, they get their high. It would be better to alert us when there is a sock or internet troll, and tell us not to post to that thread than to allow the thread to continue.

Stormy Day
WE DONT BASH THE NEW NOOBS JUST THE ONES THAT CAUSE TROUBLE!!!!!

I have a rule (that nobody follows but im gonna try and inforce) that after the NoobBusters have bashed the socks enough we just stop replying to the thread and just leave him to be mad,but most NoobBusters just want to get all the fun out before a mod closes the thread erm.I too think its pathetic that these peoples thread get so much attention erm.

~Angel~
From the NooBBuster's thread

what about rule number 1... bashing the random noob???? disgust

Stormy Day
Thats just a one time thing and I dont think anybody did it but me messed

~Angel~
I think that rule should be edited... but that's just my opinion...

Stormy Day
I appreciate your opinion but it wont be edited.Anyways im done replying to this thread ive explained myself enough if you want to side with all the socks and the offensive noobs then your more than welcome to smile

~Angel~
oh yes... that's exactly what I want to do.... spam_laser and I'm done talking to you too...tongue_ss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.