Wizard World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
If you attended the Wizard World Chicago Convention you can share you thoughts on how your experience was there and everything that happened while you were there. If you didn't I'll be happy to tell you about everything that happened while I was there. You can also discuss any past Wizard World conventions you have attended as well as discuss
the future conventions. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/batman.gif

TheFilmProphet
Let me just tell you about some of the people that were at Wizard World this past Saturday

Lou Ferrigno
Kelly Hu
John Romita Jr.
Chris Claremont
Joe Quesada
Plus more

Kevin Smith and Josh Whedon dropped out this Saturday but came Sunday instead.

Viper
I had an alright time, nothing spectacular really. I learned real quick that to have fun at this type of convention you need a lot of money to blow. Best part was when I was walking in a crowded hallway and turned to my right, only to see I was walking next to Josh Wheadon.

Oh and I think you made a mistake, because Smith and Wheadon were definitely there on Saturday.

TheFilmProphet
No mistake they were not there on Saturday because Kevin Smith's autograph session was cancelled for Saturday so was Josh Whedon's
Q & A. So they came back Sunday.

Viper
They may have been there Sunday, but they were definitely there Saturday. I saw Smith talking with fans and Wheadon was getting pics taken with folks.

TheFilmProphet
I don't know about that but I know that Kevin Smith did not have the autograph session and Josh Whedon did not have the Q & A on Saturday and I did not see them either one of them there on Saturday. Anyway who else did you see this past weekend?

Viper
I didn't bother much with the celebrities after Virgil (wrestling "Superstar" my ass) charged me $20 for an autograph. Considering the highlight of his career was some 15 years ago playing a joke character, I wouldn't quite say he was worth it wink

One thing I noticed was that the guy who played Buck Rogers wasn't getting much attention, and seemed like he was miserable the whole time. In fact most of the celebs seemed like they were just waiting to get out of there, except for Kelly Hu who seemed genuinly happy to meet the fans.

TheFilmProphet
It was actually kind of sad seeing Jackson Bostwick just sitting there with his head down and everyone passing him by. I didn't bother with Virgil instead I paid $20 and got a picture and autograph with Lou Ferrigno.
I also got a picture and autograph with Kelly Hu and I still can't believe how beautiful she is in person. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/droolio.gif

TheFilmProphet
Did anyone else attend Wizard World Chicago 2004?

TheFilmProphet
NEWS ON ALL WIZARD WORLD UPCOMING CONVENTIONS!

Wizard World Texas 2004
NOV 5th-7th, 2004
ARLINGTON CONVENTION CENTER
- Dallas, TX

Wizard World Los Angeles 2005
MARCH 18th - 20th, 2005
LONG BEACH CONVENTION CENTER
- Long Beach, CA

Wizard World Philadelphia 2005
JUNE 3rd-5th, 2005
PENNSYLVANIA CONVENTION CENTER
- Philadelphia, PA

Wizard World Chicago 2005
AUG 5TH - 7TH, 2005
DONALD E. STEVENS CONVENTION CENTER
- Rosemont, IL

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/conventions/index.cfm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.