Penn and Teller: Bullshit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
Does anyone watch this show on Showtime? It's great. The purpose of each show is to expose the stupidity and bullshit (hence the title) in many things that are widely accepted in this day and age.

They tackle all sorts of subjects, from religion too recycling to cencorship. It's a great, insightful and hilarious show. I suggest everyone watch it.

SlipknoT
I like penn and teller

ragesRemorse
Yeah Backfire is right on, this show is defaintly the greatest and most insightfull show ever. There not scared to take the risks to uncover the bullshit Did you see the one about P.E.T.A ? this was fromt the first season, that was just classicc. the last episode even took on our decreasing freedoms of speech. I hope everyone gets around to watching atleast one of these shows before tehy are gone.

I think these guys are our generations voice. atleast i would hope so

BackFire
Yeah, that P.E.T.A episode was great. It's nuts how hypocritical those people are.

amity75
I like them but we don't get that show here in the UK yet. Does the one who doesn't talk actually talk now?

ragesRemorse
no, but he talks just not in front of you laughing out loud

xyz revolution
I love the endangered species episode.

Impediment
I own season one and two on DVD. Love it! My favorite episodes are creationism, sex/sex products, talking to the dead, and the Bible.

soleran30
This has to be one of the greatest shows around....................they bash everyone...................classic and to boot typically they will show more then 1 side to a problem which makes it even better.

Bardock42
Originally posted by xyz revolution
I love the endangered species episode.

Only one I have seen....hilarious though...

BlackSunshine
I liked the one where the man swore up and down that the face of Jesus was on his closet door...... laughing

soleran30
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I liked the one where the man swore up and down that the face of Jesus was on his closet door...... laughing

Lol that was awesome and people traveled to the house to look at it.

They prayed to a door!

Of the Woman whose grilled cheese had the virgin marry in it

kodak
season 6 anyone?

i love the show, but i havent seen any of season 1.
but i have seen most of the other seasons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.