Feet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
What is it with feet in Kill Bill? There are so many shots of feet at least 10.

BadKitty
uma's got big feet

Red Superfly
Yeah, I noticed that too, mainly because Tarantino has some fascination with Uma's feet.

First in Pulp Fiction, then again in Kill Bill 1 & 2. Wierd.

SlipknoT
she does have big feet

StinkFist462
every Quentin movie has a foot scene ( besides Reservoir and im not sure of Jackie but i think there might be one in jackie )

SlipknoT
He must love feet

StinkFist462
guess so

Cowboyography
QT has a huge foot fetish, he has admited to it.

MildPossession
I was just glad her feet were not ugly! It would have been horrible if they had a close up of ugly feet for that long. Urgh. Can not stand ugly toes.

StinkFist462
yea that would have been nasty ! sick

SlipknoT
I think Uma has pretty ugly feet

Clavis
pf started off with a discussion about foot massages so that pretty much gets to his foot fettish thing

Red Superfly
Oh yeah I forgot about that.

I kinda got sick of looking at Uma's feet though. The whole hospital scene made me sick of it to begin with, then the feet thing in the church, then we see even more feet scenes when she is taking the pregnancy test, and we see her big feet again in the Elle vs Bride fight.

Also, is it me, or are her feet REALLY flat at the sole?

I don't like feet. They are the most mutated parts of our body when you think about it. They used to be like hands - but because we evolved to stand on two legs, they mutated into feet. Our feet are in an evolutionary halfway house between proper feet (with no toes - just a joint that allows us to walk) and monkey feet. Feet suck.

vogelriot
umas feet are fantastic

best greetz smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.