...I need mental help...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix Song
I can't wait for school!! eek! eek!

Also this is my first OTF thread....go me cool

Raven Guardia
oh, boy....u do need help if you want school to start. I dont wanna go back cause I wont have as much as time on KMC sad

Dogbert
sad School sad

Phoenix Song
I've been homeschooled since 4th grade cry

I love lockers happy

freedirt2
**** YOU ****S

RaventheOnly
eek! none of my schools had lockers cry I hate Cali cry i would have gave anything to not have to carry everything in my backpack cry

Dogbert
*ignores freedirt* happy

Home schooled? eek! How is that?

Phoenix Song
*ignores freedirt as well*

Well...it was nice, I got to sleep in, start at 9 am and get done by lunch (last year I had lotsa time on KMC stick out tongue)

But I kinda wanna get out and do stuff...so yeah big grin

moonwalker741
shit hes back, o well

school sucks

moonwalker741
wow, i knew a girl who was homesschool, how was switching, difficult?

Clovie
my school used to have lookers happy (very uncommon here)
and there were a lot of nice ppl, even some teachers were fun.

i miss it cry

SlipknoT
I hate school

V@LL3jOk!D707
i second that cry

BackFire
"Also this is my first OTF thread....go me"

Congratulations, you're well on your way to becomming a bonified retard.

Stormy Day
After Freedirt I think we all need Mental Help messed

I cant wait for school either erm.I was homeschooled this pass year and im looking forward to going back like a normal kid.

Clovie
how old r you? just curious.

ragesRemorse
school does kick ass, take advadtage of every peice of it you can. Because when it is gone it's gone. They always talk about your permenant record, thats bullcrap dont ever worry about that. That is just a way to scare you. Schools dont care about that shit. They only care about Money if you got it you can go, but what you do now in your life at school does matter. because if you strive for the good grades. you wont be striving for a living when you get older and want to follow your dreams. So get exicited and go to school, because it's the last best place you'll know for a while. The change over from high school to college is hard for many people and even crushes them mentaly, they cant keep living in the school mentality, then in many of there early 20's they realise this, that there still living in the high school mentality, instead of the becomming a man or woman stage. So get your grades now, they'll prop you up in the future when you fall. because with Good grades and knowledge you really can go anywhere

Stormy Day
Yeah when school is gone its gone and when your older you gonna wish you could redo it erm

SlipknoT
why did your parents homeschool you last year?

Raven Guardia
awwww sweetie that sux sad ..my school has lockers half the kids dont use their lockers ( I do) I love my locker its close to homeroom.

Stormy Day
Actually I chose to be homeschooled.I thought it would be fun,but then it got boring and I didnt have a social life messed.

SlipknoT
yea, that must have sucked, why didnt you do things with your friends from when you did go to school

Phoenix Song
At first it was...I hope it's not so hard now messed (i start next week eek! )

Phoenix Song
eek! happy

SlipknoT
ooo that sucks, so early

Phoenix Song
But I get out earlier in May though stick out tongue

SlipknoT
I dont start until sept 8th

PrefectRonnykin
that means i need help too eek!

Stormy Day
We lived in different city's and anyways most kids in private school dont hang around with other kids in there school outside of school until high school erm

I was one lonely cat last year cry

SlipknoT
yea, kids who go to private schools tend to be nerds

Stormy Day
Not really.Well my school shouldnt even be called a private school just christian based erm

SlipknoT
private school is just a nerd cult

Stormy Day
No it isnt.Theres alot of cool and hot girls in these schools messed.Well at least in my school anyways.

Ive been to about 2 private schools so far and a 3rd this year there not all nerds.

SlipknoT
why do you go to private school

Stormy Day
Because im a christian and my parents want me in a good enviroment I geuss.

RaventheOnly
eek! mad you are lucky eek! stick out tongue

ragesRemorse
yeah kids who go to private schools tend to be very different from kids at public schools. Instead of it being more like a world of possibilities in relationships it is more of a community, even though school at most times can seem like the lonliest place in the world. It doesnt matter if you get private schooling or public schooling as long as you get the atmosphere, that is an important staple and expeirence in life. Home schooling is also a cool thing to, i mean i have met many kids who have been home schooled for like the first 6, 7 or 8 years of their school years, then tranfer over to the school system. More times than not all of these kids are more advanced in comprehension and general knowledge than the average kid in their grade.These kids also sem to have much more respect for their school and appreciation. They dont struggle with the finding maturity in their school work thing. So that can be a good thing to.

But i was forced into a situation to where i had to go to a private school for a year of life in south carolina. The school consisted of k-12 grade and had only 144 kids in the whole school . I' was used to like 300-600 kids in a school for only three grade levels. Yes this school was and felt very much like a cult, but then again so did the small hick town we lived in at the time.

Stormy Day
My school doesnt feel like that.The people and kids there are really cool and the teachers and staff are nice

SlipknoT
you meet some colorful people in normal school, but I still think private school is a nerd sanctuary

Lydia
blink

SlipknoT
What?

Stormy Day
Ive been to public school before.Mostly just a bunch of kids swearing all day and acting like thugs messed

SlipknoT
well where do you live?

Stormy Day
In california Happy Dance

SlipknoT
Public School is awsome

Stormy Day
Probaly because your n highschool but in elementary school its just a bunch of rebels with bad background swearing and acting all tough erm

SlipknoT
yea all those bad ass 12 year olds

Stormy Day
They annoy me so much.I almost beat up an 11 year old the other day because he wouldnt leave me alone and he kept thinking he could beat me up.I would've so liked to punch his lights out no expression

SlipknoT
why didnt you kid the kids ass, you could probably have taken himbox

Stormy Day
I could've, but im usually the guy who just laughs in his face.I try to avoid fights as much as possible and usually just walk away.If they guy wants to fight he just has to come up and try and start something,but this kid was riding his bike in front of me and stuff and I somehow refraimed from pushing him off his bike.

SlipknoT
what was he like

Stormy Day
little white boy trying to be gangsta no expression

SlipknoT
O you should have kicked his ass, one punch in the face and step on him then act crazy to scare him

Stormy Day
Then other people might have broke in and I didnt feel like taking all of em.Im the kind of guy that will fight alot of people even though they can beat me up but ill go down trying.

Tonight this little kid almost stabbed me for squirting im.I just laughed in him face an kept squirting.He said he was gonna kill be but I kept squirting.Id like to beat half these kids up but then I get in trouble sad

SlipknoT
you should kick thier asses and teach them a lesson

Stormy Day
I couldnt have beat everybody up.Some of em where older than me messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.