Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
any one rember that titan thanos ok so he lost the gaunlet but didnt he get it back?? i lost my infinity chalenge comic books.

Victor Von Doom
any one rember that titan thanos ok so he lost the gaunlet but didnt he get it back??

This isn't a question. In fact, it's hardly a sentence.

ScarletSpider
Son, we all know that Titan Thanos. Thats just how we ball, here.

I don't know, maybe he got it back, and then promptly lost it again. He was also pretty much God for awhile.

Magee
Thanos? Doesnt ring a bell. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ironman
yeah but didnt he end up getting it back from war lock and get the last jewel from moon dragon?? cause i lost myy comics and my friends says no so i am asking.

Linkalicious
No, Thanos never re-aquires the infinity gauntlet. He defeats Eternity, and then embodies eternity itself, leaving his human form on a throne, lifeless, with the IG still in hand. Then Nebula's charred body removes the gauntlet and takes it from him.

From there, Adam Warlock escapes to the soul world, where he enflares his powers so much that it kind of short circuits the soul gem...causing Nebula to remove the Gauntlet. Then Dr. Strange teleports Hulk, Drax, Firelord, Doom, Eros, Nebula, and Thanos dog pile for it...only to have Warlock teleport to it, where he obtained the gauntlet. Then he dispersed them amongst the Infinity Watch.

Though Galactcus obtained all 6 gems to create The Crux...and I don't know how he obtained all of those gems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.