Corny but good anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
ok heres a couple digimon ranima 1/2 dbz movie 8 and 10 and thhis is a good one tenchi MUYO

bardock
dbz movie is pretty good

BlackHatDefect
Yugioh and Digimon automatically come to mind lol!
Peach Girl is pretty corny too,but its actually getting worse...

soundtrack
i dont really like it, but once in awhile it draws my attention...yugioh. um...sometimes these animes can be really corny and annoying as well: sailormoon, cardcaptors, dbz (they have destroyed this show sad ), trigun (it has its "omg" moments but its a great anime stick out tongue , and pretear (but its good as well smile ).

WindDancer
Whatever happen to Cardcaptors? They stop the series or did it lost fans? blink

As for corny but fun to watch anime....I'll say Fighting Foodons. A wannabe Pokemon with food instead of little creatures.

BlackHatDefect
Its called Cardcaptor Sakura,you can buy the UNEDITIED version at a local video store thank yeh.

soundtrack
ok this is what sometimes confuses me... erm ... isnt there 2 different kinds of cardcaptors sakura's ? or are they just 2 different ways to view the 1 show? i dunno anyway....i think they had to stop showing the show (came on weekdays and saturdays here) probably b/c of relationships or violance? remember....alot of the anime that is shown on tv, the companies make them for younger viewers (their always editing things erm i hate that). u can see the difference if u watch adultswim and the anime on regular tv during the day. for some reason they dont think teenagers and adults like to watch anime. i think that they should show more anime on regular tv (even if they start to show it around 8pm-5am on regular channels, like fox, wb, hbo, they could always make a whole new channel for it as well stick out tongue ).

Silver Stardust
Cardcaptors was the English dubbed version, I don't know why they stopped showing it but I'm glad, because no more destroying a good anime! Cardcaptor Sakura is the original title of it yes

Sailormoon and CCS for sure, but I love them both to death big grin

soundtrack
^ agreed

WindDancer
I see, what about Monster Ranch? It was as popular as Pokemon and Digimon...but all of the sudden it disappear. confused

BlackHatDefect
YOU LIKE MONSTER FARM TOO????I have the first VHS,I love it!

soundtrack
huh whats it about?

kurakitsune
corny eh hmmm umm do u guys think voltron was corny

Ayame
I actually like Yu-Gi-Oh.... but last time I watched it, it made me cry messed

soundtrack
1. no idea what moster farm is about
2. no idea what voltron is about
3. some episodes of yugioh are good
4. if anyone would be so kinda and explain 1 and 2, u would be helping me out alot smile

BlackHatDefect
Monster Farm is known as Monster Rancher in America

soundtrack
? sry im still lost no expression .

BlackHatDefect
It was on a long time ago when Cardcaptor Sakura was on,kinda a Digimon/Pokemon/Rayearth hybrid..really really great anime!

soundtrack
o ok. now i get the picture smile

WindDancer
Wasn't much of a fan of Monster Ranch, but I did like the EYE ball thing. As for Voltron is an ol' school anime from the late 70's and 80's. A huge robot with a wicked sword that would fight aliens from outter space. It was like a wannabe Mazinger Z. Which was a classic anime series. Very popular in some spanish speaking countries.

soundtrack
o i have another 1, gravion. its a cool anime but there are some really corny things that they put in there sometimes lol stick out tongue

Phoenix Aska
Corny and good....

Yu-Gi-Oh!!!!

tehOTAKU777
Definatly cowboy bebop. Its really corny, the end and all, but its still decent. I liked the end..but it was soo corney, I was soo embarresed for spike. oh well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.