Arch Enemy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

room #99
like them ? hate them ?

if ur a fan whats ur fav song
ur fav album
ur fav solo
???

and what do u think of a women who screams like that big grin

tabby999
there pretty good, ravenous is probably my fave song, and if you want a chick who can out growl most men, look for otep, they're sick

room #99
ya otep are sick..im not really into them but i like the vocals and the drummer..the vocalist is really hot!!

Fearnix
I ****ing love Arch Enemy and Otep they kick ass.
BTW who was your fave singer for Arch Enemy?

room #99
i like Johan Liiva but i have to say i prefer Angela Gossow

you ?

PippinTook
Anyone got any links for some Arch Enemy songs? I haven't heard of them yet...confused

room #99
download songs from bearshare/soulseek/winmx

Fearnix
Angela Gossow because she just kicks major ass

room #99
i think they are now one of the best death metal bands in sweden espeacialy because of thier latest album " anthems of rebalian" i like the clean vocals and the melodic sound to it..they topped bands such as in flames and soilwork

Fearnix
they kick ass plain and simple

moshtitan
theryre good but soilwork owns them(despite being nu metal)

Fearnix
I have not heard soilwork yet sad

Blind-Enemy
love I'm in love with Angela Gossow

Df02
Walls of Jericho > Arch Enemy stick out tongue

Blind-Enemy
huh????

room #99
soilwork's new stabb the drama is terrbile sad

Df02
Walls of Jericho are a female fronted hardcore band...and theyre better than Arch Enemy smile

Blind-Enemy
i serious doubt that

Filth
Arch Enemy kick ass! rock "Dead Bury There" Dead is the best i have heard

Deathblow
Angela's the best, definitely, although Otep makes her sound weak in comparison.

They're good, but it's only the female vox that keeps them ahead of most. Dark Tranquility and In Flames have made far, far superior music.

Df02
uve not heard Walls of Jericho...ive heard both, im in the better position for comparison
infact, ur in no position for comparison until u hear both bands wink

Blind-Enemy
sad i know

Filth
Your right, both Dark Tranquility and In Flames are far better and more succesful but Arch Ememy are still good.

room #99
In flames are tottaly crap now. as for dark tranquility they just rule!

Deathblow
You never know, they could go back and make Lunar Strain Part 2 next. It's highly doubtful I know, but I'll refuse to accept that In Flames have totally turned to shit seeing as they have actually only made one bad album. That album may have been a complete disaster, but you can't argue with a band with a better back catalogue than Metallica, Pantera and Slayer put together (IMO, IMO!!!).

Df02
heh...thats a pretty big opinion stick out tongue

Deathblow
I just know I'll live to regret it too lookaround

Df02
i mean, id be willing to be persuaded about Metallica...but Pantera and Slayer is a bit of a stretch erm haha

Deathblow
I've never held anything apart from VDoP that Pantera have done in particularly high regard. Scratch Slayer though, that really is going too far. In Flames are/were still a better band than them though.

room #99
i think they have 2 bad albums "colony" and "soundtrack to the escape" i like reroute to remain. but i doubt they will sound good again.

Filth
In Flames are ok, but Dark Tranquility are better big grin

SlipknoT
I hate Walls of Jericho sick

Df02
but u like Slipknot... erm haha

SlipknoT
disgust

room #99
lol

nick1811
arch enemy are a wicked band, i think its good that they are fronted by a women, it makes a change!!

Treehuggerjanie
Angela is the better vocalist i think. i wish i could scream like her. marching on a dead end road is a great song and anthems of rebellion is my fav album

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Deathblow
In Flames are/were still a better band than them though. What the f**k?

Treehuggerjanie
In Flames are a very good band.

mmm angela :drool:

Cinemaddiction
Bumping this. I was a fan of old AE, but finally took a listen to their new stuff. I was lookin' for the songs used on "Fat Boy Faceoff" from "Viva la Bam" Season 2, particularly the song used when April's china cabinet was about to be destroyed, found it, ended up being Arch Enemy's "Leader of Rats".

Lemme just say, my neck is sore as ****. Gotta get some more of their new shit..

SlipknoT
HO LEE SHIT! I just saw them at Ozzfest and they are brutal live, The Girl is like 5 feet tall and this Big Huge Loud Screethcing voice coming out of her is crazy, and She is Soooo Hot in person too, She's really nice to, She signed all my stuff.

Cinemaddiction
I bought "Doomsday Machine" a few minutes ago, still taking it in. I'm really diggin' it overall. I was going to get Soilwork's latest, but Best Buy was out.

Anywho, "Nemesis" is fantastic, and the best track thus far.

RagnaViper
Top notch death/thrash metal.

I sure love me some Arch Enemy (Angela Gossow = love ).

Cinemaddiction
I'll probably backtrack a few albums, because "Leader of Rats" is one of my alltime favorite songs, and it seems like "Anthems of Rebellion" is a necessary purchase.

RagnaViper
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I'll probably backtrack a few albums, because "Leader of Rats" is one of my alltime favorite songs, and it seems like "Anthems of Rebellion" is a necessary purchase.

Yes. It is. Very much so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.