thats whats so strange about you outsiders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
ok when you guys have your "end of year" holidays - you have them in the middle of the year!
dont you think thats a bit strange?
where as us smart aussies - we have the "end of year" holidays at ... uh ... the END OF THE YEAR laughing out loud

Flavio
i have two holidays, one in midle year, and another in the end of the year happy

m!$hA
is.....that.....all???? we have 4 holidays!! 3 inbetween terms (terms go for about 10/11 weeks) and they last for 2 weeks, then at the end of the yest one that goes for 6 weeks eek!

Flavio
eek! wow... mine is one month middle year and two months in the end...

m!$hA
thats how long your hols go for shock aw sad no fair!

i think we should have 2 weeks inbetween terms, 4 weeks inbetween semesters and 8 inbetween years yes

Flavio
that would be great, but im pretty happy with mines happy i just wish the weekends last more, like 3 days, so i could be hre more often sad

Vampy
i've got 20 weeks of holidays in the whole year... One of them is running right NOW...

damn only 3 more weeks till school starts erm

Flavio
my school started to weeks ago cry

m!$hA
myne started 3 weep

Vampy
damn.. i guess i'm lucky then.. mine start on sept. 1st

m!$hA
what? we have 12 weep

well that shows why we are smarter than you guys! yall dont even know when the start and end of the year is schmoll

Clovie
SAME smile

(but mine are till october at the moment)

Vampy
who's smarter is smarter, let's say erm no expression

m!$hA
australia is smart

Flavio
we lil Brazilians know shifty

m!$hA
*cough* sure!

Clovie
omg.................mad
stop it.

for me it is clear that the end of year holidays are during summer, coz it is hot then.
end of the subject.

Flavio
bad day to me here sad

m!$hA
eek ... no expression ... fear ... cry ... crybaby ... weep

Clovie
i didn't mean that hug

m!$hA
*sobs* o......ok then lookaround

Clovie
happy lovely.

furryman
obviously cause our summer is August, and yours is our winter! rolleyes1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.