Will I make it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
Volleyball tryouts are tomorrow for me, and I am so nervous about making the team. I've practiced and everything, so I'm ready, but I'm still nervous. I'm supposed to just have an attitude that I'm going to make it so that I'll do my best, but I'm afraid that I'll freak out. We find out the same day if we make it or not... Sorry, but I thought I could tell you guys. confused

darkcrown
no expression They're just try-outs

big grin Join the chess club!

shifty *slaps smiley #2* Shutup, anywhom, kill allof your team-mates and they will have no choice but to let you in.

John:Spartan117
BB, don't worry you'll do fine, just have faith in yourself and you'll do fine hug

BingaBonga
1. Yeah, but if I don't make it, it'll probably be the end of v-ball for me. erm

2. I suck at chess. no expression

3. True, they may let me in... after I spend all my life in jail. yes

darkcrown
no expression Do you like starwars or do you just like the picture?

shifty Sith will rule all!

BingaBonga
Aww, thanks John *hugs back* smile

darkcrown
no expression Just forget about everything and keep yourself tired. You fall asleep and your body kicks in for you. I once went an entire day of school without knowing what I was going and got an A- on a major test. no expression

Agent Elrond
Best thing to go is relax and stay calm. I don't wish u luck since u don't need it. I have faith in u. Go BB!

BingaBonga
Oh, thanks! You guys are awesome. I'll let you know if I make it.

darkcrown
big grin
smile
shifty
mad
sad
no expression

Tired Hiker
BB, just stay away from the 'bad energy' on the court. Harness the flow of the 'good energy' and use it to your advantage. You'll do fine! thumb up

darkcrown
?

BingaBonga
laughing out loud I will try not to be a grump. big grin

darkcrown
huh I'm very confused.

BingaBonga
TH is just saying that I shouldn't have a bad attitude on the court even if I get down, just have a good attitude no matter what. smile

Tired Hiker
Yes, that's about right. Also, don't let others intimidate you with their fancy moves and their 'talkie talk'. Just focus. thumb up

darkcrown
zorro You must have courage!

devil *Shoots Zorro*

zorro Ahhhh! *dies*

BingaBonga
I'll try to do that darkcrown, but I hope that the devil doesn't come shoot me....

Tired Hiker
Shoot him back, it works for me. wink

darkcrown
devil I'll make sure you win If you sell me your soul
mad *slaps devil*
devil owwie!

BingaBonga
*sells soul to the devil!* stick out tongue

darkcrown
devil Muahahahahahahaha! *Disappers with soul*

mad you tard.

Tired Hiker
Every song about the devil kicks ass, did you ever notice this? Devil Went Down To Georgia, Sympathy For The Devil, A Friend Of The Devil Is A Friend Of Mine. And so on. Kinda weird, ain't it? santa

BingaBonga
Will you stop with that? no expression

Tired Hiker
Say 'tart' instead please. Thank you. smile

BingaBonga
That would be a lot better, but I think that she's referring to retard when she says that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.